SO.... What do you want from your fave's next album, ideally?

Started by Kaeli., June 30, 2020, 06:20:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHOKE

I think the girls mean dance like Baby Boy, Already, End of Time, Grown Woman 

I also separate those songs from Run The World, Formation, Black Parade which are more anthemic 

Lucid Salvatore

First and foremost, I want Nicki to LOSE WEIGHT. I want her to be a TOOTHPICK for her next era. Her body during The Pinkprint era>>

Secondly, I just want a 10-12 track album of straight rap/hip-hop. Keep it short and sweet, because we all know she likes to put 20 songs on an album and you know there will be some filler tracks.

& I want ZERO pop mess on the next album (she can keep the Bed's and Come See About Me's). I'm sick of this bitch thinking she's Enya and always singing  :dead: Megan and Cardi have been in the game for like 2 years and they've already put out better bodies of work (Fever mixtape and Invasion of Privacy) than damn near all of Nicki's albums. What the fuck?  :uhh:

If Nicki isn't gonna give me a 100% rap album then she should just retire and upload a remixed and remastered version of her mixtapes to iTunes/streaming. sick of her shit

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Salvatore on June 30, 2020, 09:04:55 PM
First and foremost, I want Nicki to LOSE WEIGHT. I want her to be a TOOTHPICK for her next era.
lfdoasdbiouasdfbsknfsdsp'ms;,ls's;'as'

Amazing

Kaeli.

Kaeli.

Quote from: Salvatore on June 30, 2020, 09:04:55 PM
First and foremost, I want Nicki to LOSE WEIGHT. I want her to be a TOOTHPICK for her next era. Her body during The Pinkprint era>>

Secondly, I just want a 10-12 track album of straight rap/hip-hop. Keep it short and sweet, because we all know she likes to put 20 songs on an album and you know there will be some filler tracks.

& I want ZERO pop mess on the next album (she can keep the Bed's and Come See About Me's). I'm sick of this bitch thinking she's Enya and always singing  :dead: Megan and Cardi have been in the game for like 2 years and they've already put out better bodies of work (Fever mixtape and Invasion of Privacy) than damn near all of Nicki's albums. What the fuck?  :uhh:

If Nicki isn't gonna give me a 100% rap album then she should just retire and upload a remixed and remastered version of her mixtapes to iTunes/streaming. sick of her shit
:omgwatshappening:

Kaeli.

Quote from: Choke 👑 on June 30, 2020, 09:02:55 PM
I think the girls mean dance like Baby Boy, Already, End of Time, Grown Woman

I also separate those songs from Run The World, Formation, Black Parade which are more anthemic
thank you

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Kaeli. on June 30, 2020, 09:18:35 PM
Quote from: Snow on tha Bluff. on June 30, 2020, 08:57:49 PM
Just say you want some POP non-nigger music :usureuok:
if I wanted POP from Bey, I'd reference IASF :usureuok:
:disgusted: i see you didnt deny the non-nigger part

Kaeli.

Quote from: Snow on tha Bluff. on June 30, 2020, 09:28:24 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on June 30, 2020, 09:18:35 PM
Quote from: Snow on tha Bluff. on June 30, 2020, 08:57:49 PM
Just say you want some POP non-nigger music :usureuok:
if I wanted POP from Bey, I'd reference IASF :usureuok:
:disgusted: i see you didnt deny the non-nigger part
I deliberately said drop the nigger shit in the OP  :nowgorl:

We get it Bey, You're black. Congrats. Now stfu about it.

Kaeli.

Especially if she's gonna make bubbling SHIT like "Black Parade" 

BAPHOMET.

Monkey Parade was a fluke.

"Otherside"  :loose2when: quality empowering black music