Hey Gamer girls

Started by GRAND, June 11, 2017, 11:33:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcstrider

Quote from: Ntwadumela on August 09, 2020, 04:56:53 PM
Assassin's Creed Syndicate >>>>>>>>>>>

That one is only good for the grappling hook. London was a boring setting. That game got old really fast.

⚡ Flow like lightning. Strike like thunder. 🌀

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;
the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Plastic.

Quote from: Arcstrider on August 09, 2020, 06:12:38 PM

That one is only good for the grappling hook. London was a boring setting. That game got old really fast.
!!!!!!
2, Black Flag, and Origins were all great

I enjoyed 3 despite all of the hate it receives  :kii:

best selling female rapper of all time

Ma Lo

It's so immersive .. you never good tired of playing it .. I love the London setting ..very relaxing ..and Evie is a baaaad bitch

Arcstrider

Quote from: Ntwadumela on August 09, 2020, 06:40:34 PM

It's so immersive .. you never good tired of playing it .. I love the London setting ..very relaxing ..and Evie is a baaaad bitch

I was bored after about 20 hours of it; London just couldn't keep my interest. Everything was just so drab and grey and just started to blend altogether. I never even knew where I was compared to everything else.

And I hate to say that because I absolutely love all of the characters from that game. Jacob was bae (I loved his whole demeanor), and Evie was a total bad ass! And I love all of the other characters, the voice work and all was just phenomenal. It had a lot of personality.

I have the same issue with Odyssey, which I find just tiresome to play. It's too big and it has just big open fields with repeating textures for the most part.

Origins and Black Flag are the two I can play from start to finish without having a problem.

Ma Lo

Quote from: Arcstrider on August 09, 2020, 09:15:42 PM

I was bored after about 20 hours of it; London just couldn't keep my interest. Everything was just so drab and grey and just started to blend altogether. I never even knew where I was compared to everything else.

And I hate to say that because I absolutely love all of the characters from that game. Jacob was bae (I loved his whole demeanor), and Evie was a total bad ass! And I love all of the other characters, the voice work and all was just phenomenal. It had a lot of personality.

I have the same issue with Odyssey, which I find just tiresome to play. It's too big and it has just big open fields with repeating textures for the most part.

Origins and Black Flag are the two I can play from start to finish without having a problem.

Those are my top 3. I played Odyssey all the way through, including the DLC. The part where you go to the underworld just blew me away. One of my most memorable gaming experiences. And Black Flag makes no sense whatsoever how good it is. I've finished all the DLC and now just revisiting certain locations to continue to soak it all in. The visuals are stunning even by today's graphic standards. Probably the best game I've ever played.

Cartierline

The last AC game I enjoyed was Unity. Origins was cute but overwhelming.

Unity was the last one that felt like an AC game. Everything after that has been a mess.

Arcstrider

Quote from: Ntwadumela on August 10, 2020, 01:39:23 AM
Quote from: Arcstrider on August 09, 2020, 09:15:42 PM

Those are my top 3. I played Odyssey all the way through, including the DLC. The part where you go to the underworld just blew me away. One of my most memorable gaming experiences. And Black Flag makes no sense whatsoever how good it is. I've finished all the DLC and now just revisiting certain locations to continue to soak it all in. The visuals are stunning even by today's graphic standards. Probably the best game I've ever played.

Being in Atlantis was a phenomenal experience; it was just perfect. I love certain sections of the game, but it's nothing I'd replay multiple times. Everything about it just drags on for too long. Black Flag is just wonderful. I love playing it throughout the summer!  :-D

Quote from: Cartierline on August 10, 2020, 06:48:09 AM
The last AC game I enjoyed was Unity. Origins was cute but overwhelming.

Unity was the last one that felt like an AC game. Everything after that has been a mess.

If you thought Origins was overwhelming, I'd hate to ask what you thought about Odyssey.  :plzstop:

Moon

I have honestly only played the very first AC

i don't see the appeal at all for all these sequels 

Kurama

Arcstrider

Quote from: Moon on August 11, 2020, 05:37:48 PM
I have honestly only played the very first AC

i don't see the appeal at all for all these sequels

Some are amazing. The first AC is just outdated and irrelevant at this point.  :plzstop:
I'd recommend Origins and Black Flag.

Moon

Quote from: Freecalis on September 03, 2020, 05:41:49 PM

bitttttttttttt

this is just..

nintendo is so ON POINT with the switch era. they were so lazy with the DS and WiiU

ssw4919

CHOKE

Who will u be playing as?

Already know who I'm picking

:trannyjblige:

Ma Lo

Not God Of War for the fckin PS5 my wig ain't ready