Basketball Wives Season 9 Discussion Thread

Started by M-Rocka, January 11, 2021, 11:50:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 11, 2021, 11:50:02 AM

Shaunie looks constipated ... and for this to be a final season THIS is all they could come up with cast wise

Where's Tami, Draya, Royce, Brandi, Laura,  ... like ... there's girls that still would do the mess

they need to end it right

M-Rocka

Quote from: ssw4919 on January 11, 2021, 02:02:59 PM
At least they were smart enough to get a mansion.  RHOA should have done that, tbh.  Quarantine everyone for three weeks in the same house and film.
That would've been an orgy waiting to happen. A battle royal cooch bumping, munchfest.  :traciandchelle:

STUNNA GOD

STUNNA GOD

STUNNA GOD

This season seemingly had potential to be cute, but I'm sure Covid threw it off

M-Rocka

https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/basketball-wives-season-9-premiere-date-trailer-vh1-exclusive-1234881988/

QuoteAfter more than a year off, VH1 has set the return of "Basketball Wives": the ninth season will premiere on Tuesday, Feb. 9 at 8 p.m., Variety has learned exclusively.

The fan-favorite VH1 reality series will see its cast members' sisterhood tested like never before as they adjust to life amid the COVID-19 pandemic and the fight against social injustices, while still dealing with unresolved relationships.

This season includes returning cast members Shaunie O'Neal, Malaysia Pargo, Evelyn Lozada, Jackie Christie, Jennifer Williams, Kristen Scott, Ogom "OG" Chijindu and Feby Torres, as well as newcomers Liza Morales and Nia and Noria Dorsey.

Family is still a big theme of the show, as O'Neal relocates to Houston, Texas to be closer to her children; Lozada getting ready to move into a new home, and Pargo is ready to teach her own children about police brutality and how to deal with officers of the law. Discussions of systemic racism and Black Lives Matter will be a part of the season in other ways, as well including through Scott's involvement with the movement.

Romantic relationships and the drama that comes with them will be front and center, as well: Williams, Torres and Morales all have exes that still loom large, despite trying to focus on their futures, including a new relationship for Torres.

Inner-group conflict will, of course, arise as well, despite Christie and O'Neal both trying to bring the women together and find peace among each other. Dynamics will be further shaken up by the return of Chijindu, as well as the newcomers.

"Basketball Wives" is executive produced by Truly Original, Shed Media and VH1. O'Neal also serves as executive producer. The eighth season aired between June and October 2019, averaging almost 1 million total live viewers an episode for the 18-episode season (including the two-part reunion).

See a sneak peek at the new season of "Basketball Wives" above and the key art below.

BLM! For the culture! Not Kristen turning into Porsha. I had no idea Truly Original also produced this show.

M-Rocka

STUNNA GOD

And I agree. Tossing these girls in one house is kinda genius. :dead: Let's just wait n see the official trailer after the season premiere. I remember we were like "meh" like last year too until they showed the OFFICIAL trailer with Jackie VS Malaysia, Jenn VS EV, OG Vs EV, and Kristen VS OG. 

Yea, last season was MESS. :plzstop:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trey on January 11, 2021, 02:30:09 PM
And I agree. Tossing these girls in one house is kinda genius. :dead: Let's just wait n see the official trailer after the season premiere. I remember we were like "meh" like last year too until they showed the OFFICIAL trailer with Jackie VS Malaysia, Jenn VS EV, OG Vs EV, and Kristen VS OG.

Yea, last season was MESS. :plzstop:
!!!!

RHOA should take notes on how to produce mess. Not that manufactured shit they got going on Strippers! Lesbian fun! Handcuffs! Parlay in the pynk!

Aalumeci.

Rent a house!

Have brunch!

hAvE tHe ConVeRsaTion

moVE foRWArD 

ssw4919

They bet' not ever take Jackie Christie off my tv.  Her crazy is legendary.  :usureuok:

Scott.

Tami is done with the show. Idk why people asking for her lol

Zankou.

January 11, 2021, 08:04:20 PM #44 Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 08:06:32 PM by Fuck Mons.
Not them bringing frisbee back