Started by Young, April 19, 2019, 10:56:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Zamn 
this pass me by mess is real nice
very Janet "funny how time flies"

whoa 

FRANCE

Ally's single is actually doing better than Dinah and Lauren's releases. These Dinah songs are cute but they wont do a thing for her career. She put out 5 songs now and nothing is sticking.

Cowgirl

Quote from: COIS on April 19, 2019, 09:00:00 PM
Ally's single is actually doing better than Dinah and Lauren's releases. These Dinah songs are cute but they wont do a thing for her career. She put out 5 songs now and nothing is sticking.
This sound could've been cute for Norm'

Young

Quote from: Glock on April 19, 2019, 08:45:43 PM
Zamn

whoa

BiiiT

FRANCE

Quote from: BowDown on April 19, 2019, 09:00:36 PM
Nah. I'm actually quite certain Normani has better material up her sleeve we havent heard yet. Plus, she's working with the likes of Victoria Money and Tayla Parx so she'll cook up some dope stuff I'm sure.

Cowgirl

April 19, 2019, 09:03:20 PM #36 Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 09:03:37 PM by BowDown
Quote from: COIS on April 19, 2019, 09:02:03 PM
Quote from: BowDown on April 19, 2019, 09:00:36 PM
Nah. I'm actually quite certain Normani has better material up her sleeve we havent heard yet. Plus, she's working with the likes of Victoria Money and Tayla Parx so she'll cook up some dope stuff I'm sure.
I don't doubt she has better, every song we've heard from her has been better, I just think it suits her more than it does Vaginah.

GLOCK

Quote from: Young on April 19, 2019, 09:01:44 PM
Quote from: Glock on April 19, 2019, 08:45:43 PM
Zamn

whoa

BiiiT
:guys:
This is everything a bit

Opposites Attract.

She sucks. Her music is too produced. People don't want to hear that these days.

She's the Kelly of the group. Talented but not creative.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Young

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Young

SLC

Oh wow so Camila is the only one slaying  :howfestive:

Young

Bit chhh
C
C
C
C
Cc

Cc

:stressed: