Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to (finally explains illness and apologizes)

Started by Steffon, January 15, 2019, 12:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Hey, I'm Slick Woods on January 25, 2019, 01:50:49 PM
Quote from: Brandy on January 25, 2019, 01:50:32 PM
Quote from: Hey, I'm Slick Woods on January 25, 2019, 01:49:37 PM
See the mess started with that tour and that late ass doo-wop choreography and stupid songs she was singing and those hobo clothes they had her wearing.
When I said that bitch had a big mouth and needed to shut up I knew what the fuck I was talking about :overit:
You still paid to see the show lol
black faggot
:guys:

I'm SCREAMING
sdbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbfbfb
fb

Wtf is going on today? :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

RatherBe

Quote from: Young on January 25, 2019, 02:32:51 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on January 25, 2019, 02:28:46 PM
Quote from: Bloody Tears on January 25, 2019, 02:26:50 PM
I expect her to make a public apology to the fans soon..that is ..if she has a shred of decency left in her.
eh

Some ?God bless the world? and a bunch of hearts and cryptic poems just wont do it this time.

It may not be her fault or all of her fault, but to ghost like this and not even communicate with the people that actually ride for you ...  I?m not ever forgiving that.

That's whats hurtful at this point

I'm over the fact that my dreams of this weekend have literally been SHATTERED
But....reach out to us bran.

Don't you care?

I forgave her for the 6 year weight for the music (even after little to NO updates)

but now that the legal mess is over--why is she do disconnected from us?
I almost now feel like she just makes music for herself.
*wait
But I understand love... I know you?re hurt

b7

Quote from: Young on January 25, 2019, 02:32:51 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on January 25, 2019, 02:28:46 PM
Quote from: Bloody Tears on January 25, 2019, 02:26:50 PM
I expect her to make a public apology to the fans soon..that is ..if she has a shred of decency left in her.
eh

Some ?God bless the world? and a bunch of hearts and cryptic poems just wont do it this time.

It may not be her fault or all of her fault, but to ghost like this and not even communicate with the people that actually ride for you ...  I?m not ever forgiving that.

That's whats hurtful at this point

I'm over the fact that my dreams of this weekend have literally been SHATTERED
But....reach out to us bran.

Don't you care?

I forgave her for the 6 year weight for the music (even after little to NO updates)

but now that the legal mess is over--why is she do disconnected from us?
I almost now feel like she just makes music for herself.
yea

I feel like recording is the only thing that keeps her going. And her daughter of course

I truly hope she?s ok. Sounds dark, whatever it is.

fedswatchin

Quote from: Hey, I'm Slick Woods on January 25, 2019, 12:07:36 PM
if she doesn't have music coming by the end of feb I say we troll her
nigga you didn't buy a ticket anyway :plzstop: just in here basking in the mess

GLOCK

January 25, 2019, 02:38:00 PM #1024 Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 02:38:22 PM by Glock
I?m glad Lavon and I decided not to go tbh
It wasnt a money thing at all..
It was a consistency thing and another thing we discussed

I really feel for y?all that paid this money for travel and lodging
Maybe we can do a gofundme mess for the b source girls that can show proof of their mess

And close registration

HUGO

Quote from: silentbx on January 25, 2019, 01:58:58 PM
Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on January 25, 2019, 01:53:25 PM
Hey Silent I?m when you?re done arguing with Glock can you answer my question? Do you have any info on her health? Or anything

He's arguing with himself.

She's okay. I think sometimes people forget, just because I know shit, doesn't give me the right to speak on it. That's why I pick and choose when to speak. I actually have respect and don't go on twitter "spilling tea" like other so-called friends, team members etc. It's just not my place. She will speak on her terms....

TBH I'm damned if I do, and damned if I don't. No matter what I say or don't say. Try to do or not do... it won't sit well with some people. So it just is what it is. No one HAS to be a part of a video. I simply mentioned it because so many are in town and a show got canceled. But see how some people make it into a negative thing?

I just wanna know what a video is gonna do for us who lost out on money and time? Is it supposed to cheer us up?  :uhh:

Buy The Stars✨

Just got on Grindr let's see whAt twinks are ready to get smashed. I need to release some frustration

GLOCK

Quote from: Nick'Challa on January 25, 2019, 02:39:52 PM
Just got on Grindr let's see whAt twinks are ready to get smashed. I need to release some frustration
get that white ass bruvkkk

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Nick'Challa on January 25, 2019, 02:39:52 PM
be careful luv

you know DC is swimming in sauce

Ma Lo

Brandy about to get read.. I've had it.. can we suspend the rules on here for a bit

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: silentbx on January 25, 2019, 01:58:58 PM
Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on January 25, 2019, 01:53:25 PM
Hey Silent I?m when you?re done arguing with Glock can you answer my question? Do you have any info on her health? Or anything

He's arguing with himself.

She's okay. I think sometimes people forget, just because I know shit, doesn't give me the right to speak on it. That's why I pick and choose when to speak. I actually have respect and don't go on twitter "spilling tea" like other so-called friends, team members etc. It's just not my place. She will speak on her terms....

TBH I'm damned if I do, and damned if I don't. No matter what I say or don't say. Try to do or not do... it won't sit well with some people. So it just is what it is. No one HAS to be a part of a video. I simply mentioned it because so many are in town and a show got canceled. But see how some people make it into a negative thing?
If that's the case, it may best to sit it out sometimes.

KingDavid

January 25, 2019, 02:44:15 PM #1032 Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 02:45:30 PM by KingDavid
Which one of you called and threatened to still come up to the Kennedy Center?  :dead: I called to get my refund and she asked me to please still not come up there and riot because the police have already been warned and are present  :plzstop: I was appalled and tickled at the same time :dead: :dead: :kii: :kii:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: KingDavid on January 25, 2019, 02:44:15 PM
Which one of you called and threatened to still come up to the Kennedy Center?  :dead: I called to get my refund and she asked me to please still not come up there and riot because the police have already been warned are present  :plzstop: I was appalled and tickled at the same time :dead: :dead: :kii: :kii:
sfjnfosgubr'gnr[gimwoifemoiefoimoljlnfnowifnoieniow

Cowboy Nine