Ccccvvgggg Jewel wasn?t having it huh?

Started by b7, December 01, 2017, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: AYR on December 01, 2017, 03:57:55 PM
Tamar is skilled and Mariah from 1990-2008 is too
Post a great Mariah Carey vocal performance from 2000 ANYTHING. Hell, post a great vocal performance from 1997/98 to today. Mariah Carey has been gooping y'all for decades now :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kaeli.

Is vonc trolling

Not Mariah NOT ever being skilled. Oh hun

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Kaeli. on December 01, 2017, 04:02:25 PM
Is vonc trolling

fggf

Im done with this nigger tbh

Vonc2002

December 01, 2017, 04:10:42 PM #78 Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 04:11:20 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Kaeli. on December 01, 2017, 04:02:25 PM
Is vonc trolling

I didn't say EVER! She was good early on but Mariah Carey is not the great singer she's proclaimed to be. and when u think of really skillful singers, Mariah actually doesn't even measure up TBH! Skill is about the way u use ur voice. U have some bitches who are truly sick with it and Mariah could NEVER! Even someone like beyonce, who some don't even regard as this world class singer. Very skilled and it's not debatable. Like all that extra she used to do at the end of live dangerously in love. The love on top vocal. Outside of that girl hitting some shrill whistle note (that's not even good anymore) what has she done that's so skilled? Point me to a live vocal from 98 on that's like SHIT! WOW that was amazing. And I'm so serious. Show me and I'll take the "L"
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Baph post a vocal performance from mariah carey from butterfly era on that's just KILLING. I posted whit singing in church in a dishelved was wig and probably coming down from a coke binge and that was better than any Mariah vocal I've seen in 20 yrs

RAY7

Not a lamb but this shows SKILL and she was just playing around

XXX.

Quote from: AYR on December 01, 2017, 04:20:00 PM

She DID this!

But I'd say one of Mariah's sickest performances in the 2000's was that "You And I" performance at Stevie's tribute.

ACK!

The way she SAT in her lower register.  I've always believed that was LIVE, so don't tell me it's not.

Vonc2002

This was too cute. Now I will say, when i saw this i was shocked she had ANY vocal ability left. This was honestly the best live Mariah performance I've seen in literally YEARS! But yea, I'm not going COMPLETELY up for these whispers. I'm not saying Mariah can't sing and couldn't ever sing. Her and Whitney ARENT equals. Her and Celine Dion ARENT equals. She ain't even equal to Beyonce imo. Lemme go on record and say Beyonce sings better than Mariah Carey EVER has imhfo. And as far as black singers go she is the overall best singer since whitney

RAY7

RAY7

This was amazing for the prime Mariah
and it was like 96

Vonc2002

I screamed when I heard about how difficult it was for them to film this with her. Not it being 5 mins and I'm sure that was even hard to get

Mariah can't sing well anymore and she knows it.

🦚

Kwee better put that biffa in her place.

Let me play iconic hits like ?Hands? and ?Foolish Games?

And Kwee said what?s been clocked from the beginning xtinct has 1 big empty straining voice.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

Quote from: AYR on December 01, 2017, 04:30:36 PM

This was amazing for the prime Mariah
and it was like 96
She did have some nice performances early on but iono what happened when she left Tommy mottola. He little mermaided that bitch and stole her voice. Mariah doesn't have a great performance post Tommy. I'll fckn PAY someone to find me a great performance of butterfly. The moment I decided she had a song I really liked, she couldn't give the live vocal. That's why I couldn't wholeheartedly go up for emancipation of Mimi. Mariah couldn't sing ANY of that live. 

XXX.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 01, 2017, 04:27:10 PM

This was too cute. Now I will say, when i saw this i was shocked she had ANY vocal ability left. This was honestly the best live Mariah performance I've seen in literally YEARS! But yea, I'm not going COMPLETELY up for these whispers. I'm not saying Mariah can't sing and couldn't ever sing. Her and Whitney ARENT equals. Her and Celine Dion ARENT equals. She ain't even equal to Beyonce imo. Lemme go on record and say Beyonce sings better than Mariah Carey EVER has imhfo. And as far as black singers go she is the overall best singer since whitney

:guys:

Hey!  Nice 2 meet you?  ASL?

Vonc2002

Quote from: XXX. on December 01, 2017, 04:41:59 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 01, 2017, 04:27:10 PM

:guys:

Hey!  Nice 2 meet you?  ASL?
sdsddssddd
Boy, move.  I always give beyonce props. I just don't buy into EVERYTHING that bitch does. When u said I hated her I was like WHO!?!? I don't hate beyonce at all. I think she's amazing......... vocally lolz