R. Kelly Loses $100,000 Lawsuit Against Georgia Venue After Failing to Show Up t

Started by Lazarus, May 21, 2018, 06:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

Quote from: element on May 21, 2018, 07:08:55 PM
I just read the sexual assault post on TMZ and sis is claiming that he bombarded her hotel room for sex when he first flew her out and they had abusive sex but she dated him for a year? :uhh: Make it make sense.

Either way this cult leader needs to do something. Like go to rehab or something. Even if all these allegations aren?t a amounting go criminal charges, it?s still a bad look. This year is worse than when he was indicted back in 2002 :uhh: I?m over it. The way he?s letting a legendary career go to waste over pussy :uhh: Old dumb nigger.

:stressed:

Answer my question!

RAY7

Quote from: XXX. on May 21, 2018, 07:10:55 PM
I just read the sexual assault post on TMZ and sis is claiming that he bombarded her hotel room for sex when he first flew her out and they had abusive sex but she dated him for a year? :uhh: Make it make sense.

Either way this cult leader needs to do something. Like go to rehab or something. Even if all these allegations aren?t a amounting go criminal charges, it?s still a bad look. This year is worse than when he was indicted back in 2002 :uhh: I?m over it. The way he?s letting a legendary career go to waste over pussy :uhh: Old dumb nigger.

:stressed:

Answer my question!
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Sinpool

aksnjsknd

Sounds like Queens wanted some rough dick but wasn't ready for Kellz.

4 fucking k

Quote from: XXX. on May 21, 2018, 06:59:00 PM
Quote from: element on May 21, 2018, 06:54:44 PM
Quote from: XXX. on May 21, 2018, 06:50:57 PM
TMZ also broke a story a few hours ago of some girl suing him for sexual assault.

This is a LOT for one person to handle.  I?d be on damn suicide watch.

m

That nigga don?t give a fuck :kii:

I been meaning to ask you...

I know you saw Wendy met with him and said he told her everything.  And that she couldn?t believe he was telling her certain stuff.

Do you think he confessed to her?  Like, what do you think he said to her?

I?m not sure but I?m curious too  :ohwow: Wendy is so extra so who knows maybe she?s overexaggerating :kii:

He probably admitted to the sex tape mess but at the same time I wouldn?t get why she would become a fan if he did tho. She went from disgust to just the sound of his name to crying about him on TV and defending him. It?s all weird. Especially when I found out his ppl reached out to Charlemagne like how desperate is he :uhh:

4 fucking k

GLOCK

TMZ also broke a story a few hours ago of some girl suing him for sexual assault.

m

I know you saw Wendy met with him and said he told her everything.  And that she couldn?t believe he was telling her certain stuff.

I think he opened up candidly about his lack of knowing how to read and write
And how he was molested as a child

She?s dramatic imo
I think he just had a homie convo with her regarding those experiences
Which can be compelling

XXX.

Quote from: element on May 21, 2018, 07:19:26 PM

m

I?m not sure but I?m curious too  :ohwow: Wendy is so extra so who knows maybe she?s overexaggerating :kii:

He probably admitted to the sex tape mess but at the same time I wouldn?t get why she would become a fan if he did tho. She went from disgust to just the sound of his name to crying about him on TV and defending him. It?s all weird. Especially when I found out his ppl reached out to Charlemagne like how desperate is he :uhh:

AcccKKKkkkkkk!

I been dying to know your take on that. And !!!! at Wendy overexaggerating! :kii:  A part of me thinks he didn?t tell her shit. 

But I definitely think he admitted to some things.  And talked to her about parents throwing their daughters at him.  He probably positioned it in a way that he struggles with some sort of sex addiction or something.  And she feels for him not being able to read and stuff.

I wonder if he?ll ever sit down and just admit all this to the world.