New Brandy Teaser ! B7 “The Interlude” !

Started by Young, March 26, 2020, 11:26:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

FRANCE

Quote from: Le Champ on March 26, 2020, 08:18:47 PM
Can we discuss the damns DICTION? I mean, I know wtf Bran is saying...who tf KNEW
:gorlonfire:

ESPECIALLY given the fact that she's down so low. Amazing.

FRANCE

I'm sure I Am More will make the album. Just hope she re-recorded it and what we heard was a demo. 

Heated🔥

Heated🔥

Harlem

Quote from: Seven on March 26, 2020, 08:30:05 PM
This is absolutely beautiful and hands down one of my favorite clips that I've heard from her. A few additional thoughts:

• Not sure what it is, but something about this clip sounds reminiscent of Janet and possibly MJ ala Human Nature.
  • When the beat drops, song structure is giving me something Ariana Grande would sing.I think some people said Bran was working with some of the same writers, so curious to know if this was co/written by anyone who worked with Ariana.
  • The music and lyrics sound like they'd be a lead in to "I Am More"

That first fuckin point!!!! This is very MJ/Janet Ish and I fuckin USE!!!!!

Young

Quote from: Harlem on March 26, 2020, 08:58:18 PM
Quote from: Seven on March 26, 2020, 08:30:05 PM
This is absolutely beautiful and hands down one of my favorite clips that I've heard from her. A few additional thoughts:

• Not sure what it is, but something about this clip sounds reminiscent of Janet and possibly MJ ala Human Nature.
  • When the beat drops, song structure is giving me something Ariana Grande would sing.I think some people said Bran was working with some of the same writers, so curious to know if this was co/written by anyone who worked with Ariana.
  • The music and lyrics sound like they'd be a lead in to "I Am More"

That first fuckin point!!!! This is very MJ/Janet Ish and I fuckin USE!!!!!

!!!!

It has me going CRAZ'

This MJ feel owt :gorlonfire:

b7

Kalifornia.

Harlem

This is really making me STAN! And if an interlude is doing this, like I just KNOW the album is gonna be fire!

Like I can tell Baby Mama ain't gonna be the best song, probably the most friendly for radio/single push

Monika

Quote from: 89 on March 26, 2020, 02:24:39 PM
Quote from: Monika on March 26, 2020, 02:16:17 PM
Quote from: LF on March 26, 2020, 12:58:29 PM
This is AMAZING. I adooore this. Shut me the fuck up then Brandy. I kinda dig that Brandy is singing songs in her lower range these days. This album is gonna be a vocal masterpiece. And once again, her tone and vocal delivery is diff from all her other albums.

Guys, when the album is finally released, it's gonna take me HOURS to get through the whole thing. I'll be rewinding 1 song for 30+ minutes.
i was like that with "Slower"! This bitch
:guys:
you cuss Monika?
yep!  :cheerup:
Yahudah