Ashanti Appearance Cancelled When No One Showed Up?

Started by Lazarus, July 08, 2015, 10:39:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

Ashanti was scheduled to perform at Club Mixx in NYC. The problem is when she didn?t show up, she took to her social media accounts to say that the promoter and police shut the event down. The promoter put her on blast saying the event was cancelled or her appearance rather because it was ?light?, basically meaning no one showed up for Ashanti. No worries Ashanti, we know it?s no longer the Murder Inc. days.

Treasure

Dee

Lazarus

Quote from: Chao on July 08, 2015, 10:40:57 PM
guh this old mess

frm 2009
n it was proven fake

This just happen this past weekend  :uhh:

Cowboy Nine

dkllklkda;ksdsalas

woo! slay urban disco bluegrass dance fusion kwe'!

pCj

ddddddddddd pon' too busy stanning for that evangelical slut, he forgot to pre-order his Ashanti AppleBee's Experience tix

MAY

Herb.

angry about this! fans paid for nothin! grrrr!!!!!!! :fuming:

shan' gor

Herb.

Quote from: Zero on July 08, 2015, 10:50:30 PM
dkllklkda;ksdsalas

woo! slay urban disco bluegrass dance fusion kwe'!
koj9-uih80uygt79y8r75dir6sedjtfyguvihbinojo[hi8ug79yf68td57rs46iexryuionm;'ohpig8uof7;y6dtl5

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

I don't like Ashanti but I'd like to mention that her club appearance at NYC Pride was packed asf. She might be a flop but there is still interest there. I guess Mixx didn't have the money to pay her before she got there and trying to make her look bad.

Herb.

Quote from: ∧ ∨ ∩ ∪ on July 08, 2015, 11:50:40 PM
I don't like Ashanti but I'd like to mention that her club appearance at NYC Pride was packed asf. She might be a flop but there is still interest there. I guess Mixx didn't have the money to pay her before she got there and trying to make her look bad.
thats what it sounds like

Treasure