iCloud is disgusting

Started by Boomz, July 08, 2015, 10:48:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boomz

Now I can't get any of my local files (imported CD tracks or illegal downloads) to sync to my iPod, just songs that I've purchased from the iTunes store.

All my music is still in my iTunes library on my desktop but after joining Apple Music and turning on iCloud, all my music has vanished from my iPod.

I'm irked! Anyone have a remedy? :uhh:

Cowgirl

July 08, 2015, 10:50:04 PM #1 Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 10:50:58 PM by BowDown
Have you connected your phone to your computer? I had a similar issue because when I updated, I did via wifi and not through my MacBook. My songs went away and most information was not updated. Once I connected through USB to iTunes, it synched properly.

Herb.

According to Apple, if you buy 3 Toni Braxton albums (at full price), the bug automatically disappears.

Stewie

nm,jhjkhhjh this thread title

just keep everything on your laptop

pCj

Cowboy Nine

Cowgirl

Quote from: Herb. on July 08, 2015, 10:50:39 PM
According to Apple, if you buy 3 Beyonc? albums (at full price), the bug automatically disappears.
This worked for me!
:flamebroiled:

Boomz

Quote from: BowDown on July 08, 2015, 10:50:04 PM
Have you connected your phone to your computer? I had a similar issue because when I updated, I did via wifi and not through my MacBook. My songs went away and most information was not updated. Once I connected through USB to iTunes, it synched properly.

Tried that.

Even tried syncing each song manual. Still not working. Spent half my off day trying to figure this mess out.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Boomer on July 08, 2015, 10:58:07 PM
Quote from: BowDown on July 08, 2015, 10:50:04 PM

Tried that.

Even tried syncing each song manual. Still not working. Spent half my off day trying to figure this mess out.
Oh wells, time to rebuild your 'brary!
:caseoftheherp:

Boomz

Quote from: Stewie on July 08, 2015, 10:52:49 PM

f

Don't know about you, wide ass but I workout. When I'm at the gym, I WANT MUSIC!

Stewie

Quote from: Boomer on July 08, 2015, 11:01:02 PM

f

Don't know about you, wide ass but I workout. When I'm at the gym, I WANT MUSIC!

it's sloppy and unnecessary. put most of the songs on your computer and sync it to your ipod.

you don't need a 300GB music library at all times...you're in the gym for 1 hour

Boomz

Quote from: Stewie on July 08, 2015, 11:09:45 PM
Quote from: Boomer on July 08, 2015, 11:01:02 PM

f

it's sloppy and unnecessary. put most of the songs on your computer and sync it to your ipod.

you don't need a 300GB music library at all times...you're in the gym for 1 hour

That's what I always did before turning on iCloud. Now iCloud is like NO MA'AM!

I think I found a solution tho.

http://www.techradar.com/news/software/apple-music-mess-your-itunes-library-up-these-7-steps-will-fix-it-up-1298312

Never turning on iCloud again untill Apple makes some changes to it...

Herb.

July 08, 2015, 11:25:11 PM #12 Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 11:25:21 PM by Herb.
icloud can get a bit confusing. :udontlookok:

And I live for App' Mus' but it fucked with my purchased library on my Book.

pCj

Boomz

V

pissCj, if you're not in here to help...SCRAM!