Jessie J & Brandy - Conquer The World (Remember that time?)

Started by demitri.petty, July 09, 2015, 12:08:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

demitri.petty

:stressed: :stressed: I know Bran didn't want to outshine Jessie, but she still killed.

Buy The Stars✨

that was 2013 ??? damn where has the time gone... i think im the only one who likes this song.  i still listen to it often

demitri.petty

Just wish there was somewhere I could buy it... I hate downloading Bran illegally.

.betterwiseup

Reminds me of my cousin. She used to play this song all the time on our road trips lol.
This is my first time seeing this performace.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: demitri.petty on July 09, 2015, 12:13:28 AM
Just wish there was somewhere I could buy it... I hate downloading Bran illegally.

you can change your itunes to UK .. or i think u can buy it on amazon i believe

demitri.petty

Quote from: Nicholas_Styles on July 09, 2015, 12:21:39 AM
Quote from: demitri.petty on July 09, 2015, 12:13:28 AM

you can change your itunes to UK .. or i think u can buy it on amazon i believe

Yeah if you buy it out the country on iTunes i don't think it switches to your library, but it's not on Amazon either  :uhh:

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: demitri.petty on July 09, 2015, 12:08:52 AM

:stressed: :stressed: I know Bran didn't want to outshine Jessie, but she still killed.

I love this song, shouldve been a single. I think The Next Brandy of 2015 wouldve really killed this performance though!

Ma Lo

Wtv

I really liked the song. It wasnt a ww smash single, but it sounded good and hat a catchy hook. And the performance was great

sadly, as most Bran collabs, they just stay on the album, chh. these labels...

Ma Lo

Quote from: Warren Worthington III on July 09, 2015, 12:17:21 PM
I really liked the song. It wasnt a ww smash single, but it sounded good and hat a catchy hook. And the performance was great

sadly, as most Bran collabs, they just stay on the album, chh. these labels...

This song had amazing potential to be a huge hit . It pisses me off when artists work so hard on the song and they are overlooked because they aren't attached to a big name on radio right now. But I'm glad Brandy at least got a chance to be on Jessie's album with this song . And the Jessie J fans loved it .  That will help Brandy pull in more fans too.