Bran in the studio with Justin Timberlake and Pharrell

Started by Noni, August 06, 2019, 03:21:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heated🔥

Quote from: TriBeCa on August 07, 2019, 10:35:02 AM
This active thread should've stayed in general discussion. Anyway, Diane Warren joined in on studio session.
yes I'm not sure why active topics about bran don't remain the in the general section.
That's where everybody is always at anyways.

Monika

August 07, 2019, 04:41:00 PM #151 Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 05:09:37 PM by Monika
Quote from: Seven on August 06, 2019, 09:16:51 PM
I want a "Making of" for the album. Wanted one for years. This is long overdue.
i have wanted this for so long!  :'(
Yahudah

Monika

Quote from: Babyface on August 07, 2019, 12:29:46 PM
This active thread should've stayed in general discussion. Anyway, Diane Warren joined in on studio session.
yes I'm not sure why active topics about bran don't remain the in the general section.
That's where everybody is always at anyways.
i agree
Yahudah

VirgoMind

I'm looking forward to this album. Ugh!

long-timeTheRoofFan

I can't even believe it's real. I've always wanted Brandy to win again so badly.

To have new music with The Neptune's / chad Hugo was there too! With Candice gg Nelson and Diane Warren writing and pharrell and Justin timberlake on vocals

The only ingredients missing are Timbaland Missy and maybe some Lizzo

Noni

I know it's meant well by moving the topic to the brandy section but it kills all the conversations about brandy. Everyone is in general discussions and that's where they see these topics. 

Heated🔥

Quote from: Noni on August 08, 2019, 04:47:11 AM
I know it's meant well by moving the topic to the brandy section but it kills all the conversations about brandy. Everyone is in general discussions and that's where they see these topics.

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: Babyface on August 08, 2019, 01:44:56 PM
Quote from: Noni on August 08, 2019, 04:47:11 AM