Lovecraft country is the best new show on television.

Started by Vonc2002, August 16, 2020, 10:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

They have a LoveCraft country podcast on Spotify and Apple If anyone's interested. They really break down the show in a cool way from what i heard

Episode 9 "Rewind 1921" was fucking EVERYTHING!!! The best show on television by FAR right now

:plzstop:

I don't even know what to praise first

b7

I wanted Montrose DEAD when he ran off and was seemingly about to throw the entire mission off, but my heart broke for him 5 minutes later. These monologues he gave as he watched his memories and trauma play out in front of him and the way he and Atticus reconciled and understood each other a lot better, before that entire vision came together with the baseball bat...  bitch!!

I don't want this show to END
:uhh:

rosone1

Amazing finale.I hope it gets renewed but if not, everything seems resolved.

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: rosone1 on October 18, 2020, 10:24:42 PM

It was written as a one-off so I think there wont be another unless they change their minds after public reception

Jon

I loved the ending but I was expecting more fight from the white lady 

rosone1

Quote from: JCJ on October 18, 2020, 10:30:59 PM
Quote from: rosone1 on October 18, 2020, 10:24:42 PM

It was written as a one-off so I think there will be another unless they change their minds after public reception
I hope so.I miss it already.

Jon

That language they made up does actually sound like people speaking in tongues at church. Kinda scary 

FRANCE

Solid finale. As much as I would LOVE for another season, there really doesnt need to be one. 

CHOKE

Literally everything got wrapped up

Maybe it could be like AHS if there are more Lovecraft books 

Cowgirl

Quote from: Choke on October 19, 2020, 07:13:07 AM
Literally everything got wrapped up

Maybe it could be like AHS if there are more Lovecraft books
That would be great.

JCJ 🪐

Yeah I could see them going the anthology route with the same actors

Vonc2002

Just finished and it was fckn amazing. I can't see them not bringing this back in some form but this story is tf COMPLETE
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FRANCE

This video definitely brings up some season 2 possibilities.

rosone1

Besides resolving all of the storylines, the price may be another reason it won't return.I don't know of any tv shows with a budget like this.