Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

According to Peach Report Daily, they start filming season 6 in late January/early February and allegedly they'll be a new friend in the mix who appears at the finale party. Everyone is coming back with the addition of a new friend. :howfestive:

Plastic.

Quote from: Lee on November 22, 2020, 10:39:13 PM
I would love to see Candiace and Porsha go at it
porsha would end up beating her ass, she's not the wittiest girl and Candiace her mouth would send her over the edge

best selling female rapper of all time

Plastic.

Cowgirl

Karen: That's not true. Have a good night
:welllol:!

mmxncnnxxncncnxbbxbbcbxc

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 23, 2020, 02:05:39 AM
Quote from: Say Something on November 22, 2020, 10:15:08 PM
Love Monique coming to the party >>>
Yea because this CHOOSE MY SIDE shit Candice is doing is WACK asf. I love that Karen is staying neutral and I loved how Ashley didn't give af that she was so bothered by that statement.  Oh well,  bitch.  Literally every woman here is on your side.  Fck u for INSISTING that everyone turn against Monique.  Tbh it's not between anybody else but Monique and Candice and everybody else SHOULD be neutral. But that's how u know these hoes just never liked her,  the moment an opportunity came to cast her off, they took it.

Cowgirl

I feel a shift and I feel like I'm gonna side with Monique next week tbh

Plastic.

Cowgirl

The same way I was saying Monique should have shut her mouth is the same way I feel about Candiace trying to drag it on. Ignore the bitch and the foolishness around her at this point if you really don't wanna mess with her..

Vonc2002

Quote from: TinaSnow on November 23, 2020, 08:21:04 AM
Yea cause I'm bout done with Candiace.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 23, 2020, 08:54:41 AM
Quote from: TinaSnow on November 23, 2020, 08:21:04 AM
Yea cause I'm bout done with Candiace.
Okay?! The Ashley mess was so stupid

:holdupguys:

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 23, 2020, 02:05:39 AM
Quote from: Say Something on November 22, 2020, 10:15:08 PM
Love Monique coming to the party >>>
Yea because this CHOOSE MY SIDE shit Candice is doing is WACK asf. I love that Karen is staying neutral and I loved how Ashley didn't give af that she was so bothered by that statement.  Oh well,  bitch.  Literally every woman here is on your side.  Fck u for INSISTING that everyone turn against Monique.  Tbh it's not between anybody else but Monique and Candice and everybody else SHOULD be neutral. But that's how u know these hoes just never liked her,  the moment an opportunity came to cast her off, they took it.
yes bby ❤️

This is the Von I know and trust and love. Fck Candiace huh?!

Update that title a bit bby, love you 😘 💁🏾‍♂️

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Le Champ

It's still fck Monique, but she looks GORGEOUS in next week's episode :thatssowendy: