Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

And how is she unbothered but writing post-it notes all over the damn bathroom. Does this hoe think she Being Mary Jane or something? :plzstop:

Le Champ

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 29, 2020, 07:43:33 PM
And how is she unbothered but writing post-it notes all over the damn bathroom. Does this hoe think she Being Mary Jane or something? :plzstop:

That was over a year ago.
Queen is living her life.
Meanwhile, her low-class co-worker, literally over a year later, STILL on social media every other day trying to justify her actions and slander Candiace's name. She looks a fool
:omf:

Le Champ

Quote from: Say Something on November 29, 2020, 07:35:55 PM
n

Wtf does candiace have going on

queen is going to be in a movie airing on BET in a couple of weeks.
She has her own wig line, is working on an album, and is working on her Master's  :plzstop:

Monique literally only has her kids to complain about and her podcast as a platform to do so  :dead:

Le Champ

The girl just bought the house last month. It took me MONTHS to get my house "filled" :dead:
Queen can't help that she has more walls to cover than your studio mess 

ophmani

bcbcvcvcvcc did the bitch not have any damn furniture to TRANSFER from her old mess other than this damn dollar tree picture she has hung

'ome sweet home !

:plzstop:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Le Champ

Quote from: hitman_b on November 29, 2020, 07:55:26 PM
bcbcvcvcvcc did the bitch not have any damn furniture to TRANSFER from her old mess other than this damn dollar tree picture she has hung

'ome sweet home !

queen was borrowing her mom's mess and saving her coins

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: hitman_b on November 29, 2020, 07:55:26 PM

'ome sweet home !

fdnakldn;flkfmdafdsfdsjknndfdf

This house poor ass girl

Le Champ

Monique was rushed out the back door like a sideline WHORE, ok guise?

Zankou.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 29, 2020, 07:43:33 PM

I wake up every night screaming!!!

That girl has lost it

Desilu