Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

This photoshopped MUG!!!!

HDJSJDJJSJDJDJSJSJSJJSJSJSJDJDJJSJDNSJNSJDJSJWNNS

how u let him cheat

Quote from: TinaSnow on September 09, 2020, 12:49:47 PM
This goes back to what I was telling Oph about how this is ultimately a job for them.

n

no it doesnt. u made that point to suggest monique should take attacks on her family personally.
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Scott. on September 09, 2020, 12:51:58 PM
But another thing I can say about myself is that I'm 100 and have self-awareness and I know that forgiveness isn't necessarily my strongest point. If I don't fuck with you, I don't wanna deal with you in ANY form or fashion. You're ultimately dead to me.

It's not the best way to go about shit, but that's something for me to work on.

this makes sense regarding your stance and attacks on mo'

i get it

Cowgirl

Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 09, 2020, 02:13:35 PM
This goes back to what I was telling Oph about how this is ultimately a job for them.

n

no it doesnt. u made that point to suggest monique should take attacks on her family personally.
Aht aht. Never said she should just accept the attacks, I said she ain't built for it. You see how Karen handled it, right? Do you see a difference?

Vonc2002

Quote from: Scott. on September 09, 2020, 12:51:58 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 09, 2020, 12:48:22 PM
Quote from: Scott. on September 09, 2020, 12:36:37 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 09, 2020, 12:35:20 PM
Quote from: Scott. on September 09, 2020, 12:20:57 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 09, 2020, 12:17:03 PM
Quote from: Trey on September 09, 2020, 10:10:19 AM
Somebody needs to slap the shit outta Scotty.

N I dont mind doing it.

:udontlookok:
sdddfffddfffgfffdxff
I was gonna say (and please take no offense) Scotty sounds a bit immature about  this and that's just my opinion. She clearly didn't know the level of severity that gizelle was gonna go,   so she did what any adult SHOULD be doing imo. This isn't ur typical work environment.  She's gonna be around this person and it's gonna be on a more intimate level.  These bitches take trips together,  go to each other's houses,  etc.  This isn't as simple as icing a bitch out that's in the cubicle next to you that u don't have to see again after work or deal with on any personal level :dead:
No one wants to go and be surrounded with negative ass energy or for the tension to be super thick whenever u come around someone.  This whole narrative a couple of y'all are  trying to paint is just a bit childish and short sighted

How am I childish because i'd rather not deal with a person that I don't use? Like  :dead: If I don't wanna deal with you then I don't have to.

As I said, it's at least two people that I work with everyday and I never speak to neither one of them. It's not any tension, it's not any beef. I just don't use. Long as I'm not trying to come across your head, then everything should be fine.

But whatever.
It's a pretty immature mentality,  sorry Scotty :dead:
I have people I don't talk to at work either but AGAIN, I can do that at my job.  My job isn't Monique's job and I'm gonna venture out and assume yours isn't either.  I just expressed why she should be doing this,  so I'm not gonna go back over it.  Why are u trying to hold her to your standard when the situations aren't HARDLY the same? That's why i think it's childish.  When u can't see past any perspective but ur own and judge based on that,  that's immaturity

Um, I'm not asking you to go back over it just like my stance isn't gonna change.

I don't have to deal with someone that I don't wanna deal with. I'm sorry.
Me saying I wasn't gonna go back over it was just me saying I wasn't typing all that back out.  I wasn't being shady :kii:
Look,  ur entitled to your opinion. I get it.  But u know I'm as real as they come and I'm not gonna hold my tongue fr, so I just think it's a lil immature, that's all.  We don't have to continue with it because you're right,  neither of our opinions are gonna change and that's cool too.  We good tho

One thang about it, I'm a very mature and peaceful person. Most people that actually know me outside of that board knows this.

But another thing I can say about myself is that I'm 100 and have self-awareness and I know that forgiveness isn't necessarily my strongest point. If I don't fuck with you, I don't wanna deal with you in ANY form or fashion. You're ultimately dead to me.

It's not the best way to go about shit, but that's something for me to work on.
Well i can respect that.  I didn't say i thought u were flat out childish.  I said I think ur immature ABOUT THIS and your perspective on it. We all have things we need to work on tbh.  I'm very self aware too and I know when I get to a place of cutting people off, it's hard for me to go back from it.  I have really good friends that I cut off and legit ERASED them from my life :plzstop:
It's a blessing and a curse.  I don't have much tolerance for bullshit either so that's why i definitely don't fault Monique for exhausting all possibilities cause I'll cut a mufucka off QUICK and act like I've never known u, so I get where you're coming from as well. 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

how u let him cheat

Quote from: TinaSnow on September 09, 2020, 02:21:41 PM
Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 09, 2020, 02:13:35 PM

n

Aht aht. Never said she should just accept the attacks, I said she ain't built for it. You see how Karen handled it, right? Do you see a difference?

couple things

- the karen rumors and monique rumors were of two very differnt calibers. s yea, i def se a difference bby.

- no one is built to just endure attacks in their family in any setting without reacting

- she should not have to "be ok with"," not be affected by", or "not react to" these vicious rumors simply bevause shes on a reality show.

thats what she signed up for!

show it to me in get contract. exactly. stop this

Cowgirl

Karen was accused of cheating on her husband of over 20 years and dragged for her bankruptcy. I'd say she got it the worst out of everyone.

Cowgirl

Ashley's a good example as well. The sign up for mess and they knew what they were getting into.

Vonc2002

Yea, I think Karen has been the target of most of the mess on this show
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

how u let him cheat

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 09, 2020, 03:08:31 PM
Yea, I think Karen has been the target of most of the mess on this show
Without a doubt and she handles it so well. When Gizelle showed up with that t-shirt at La Dame's intro and she laughed it off>>

Karen GETS it.

how u let him cheat

wearing a shirt mockng someone <<<<< making up rumors about somones unborn child not being theirs

the intellectual dishonesty is just  :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Karen had rumours that  affected her real life as well....... furthermore,  the WHOLE cast came at her for them so that's moot :dead:
Karen is definitely better suited for the mess

how u let him cheat

she did, im not refuting that. i don't think they were as severe but they did affect her which she had every right. i just think her mess and moniques is like apples and oranges. karen is no saint, and although monique isnt either this mess with her came out of nowhere. karen and gizelle have a weird back n forth friendship mess. gizelle just hates monique and wants to destroy her. its a bit diff.

but yknow wh..... yea id say karen has thicker skin. grand dame self