Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophmani

Quote from: Lee on September 14, 2020, 01:42:57 PM
I had no issue with Monique saying "hey I wish y'all would have saved the private convo for later because I had something planned," but to blow it up the way she did even AFTER she received an apology was STUPID

Money Mayweather Mo had issues with Candiace and instead of addressing them head on, she gaslighted her every chance she got. Let's just call a thing a THING

that's not gaslighting but i agree
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Scott.

Quote from: Lee on September 14, 2020, 12:39:54 PM
Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 14, 2020, 12:29:41 PM
i mean yea shd did want it on her terms.... it was her damn retreat tho. i got what she was saying

it felt like "oh we dont wanna do that so we just gon chill inside" shevwas saying no i go to your mess and participate in everything thats planned so show me the same respect

and then to find out it was just to discuss that same ass shit from last season. that yall made a bigger deal than what it needed to be in the first place. i just think after addressing it once she shouldnt have wasted anymore if her time. then again, it is her house ccccv

and candaice does want everything on her terms. in the most immature and ignorant ways. shes literally displayed that this season

:plzstop:
Monique's behavior can't be defended. She even admitted that they were only inside for 30 minutes  :plzstop:
You don't have to be a part of every conversation. Stfu and go roast your smores
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Le Champ

Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 14, 2020, 01:44:20 PM
I had no issue with Monique saying "hey I wish y'all would have saved the private convo for later because I had something planned," but to blow it up the way she did even AFTER she received an apology was STUPID

Money Mayweather Mo had issues with Candiace and instead of addressing them head on, she gaslighted her every chance she got. Let's just call a thing a THING

Gaslight, provoke...whatever we wanna identify it as...all roads lead to her ass looking a damn FOOL :omf:

Vonc2002

And i liked Monique so this aint even about that it's just........well......
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lee on September 14, 2020, 01:48:30 PM

Gaslight, provoke...whatever we wanna identify it as...all roads lead to her ass looking a damn FOOL :omf:
ssdddffdfffdfffdfffffdfgggg
WHATEVER tf the correct term is,  she looked DUMB :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Le Champ

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 14, 2020, 01:50:11 PM

!!!
I was fckn AMPED to see Candiace get dragged but I just...
It needs to make SENSE

Even if Candiace is wrong in the moment of her getting POPPED, they have really set Monique to look like she's been WAITING for that moment

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lee on September 14, 2020, 01:53:15 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 14, 2020, 01:50:11 PM

!!!
I was fckn AMPED to see Candiace get dragged but I just...
It needs to make SENSE

Even if Candiace is wrong in the moment of her getting POPPED, they have really set Monique to look like she's been WAITING for that moment
Idgaf about that tbh LOLZ!  She atleast needs to be the aggressor in THAT situation otherwise Monique is just gonna be all the way dumb and Candiace WON! I've been waiting on Candiace to be wrong all season and it ain't happened yet.  I was ready to dislike Candiace  even more this season for mo but  :unsure:

Bentley. HARRIS!

s

yawl are being dramatic!

guys she's going through alot personally, it's strictly the editing making it seem like she's pressed

and tbh, that's why she feels like she has to explain every episode :plzstop:

ophmani

Quote from: Lee on September 14, 2020, 01:48:30 PM

not provoked either

since yall trynn be funny! cccv

but nah fr what i don't understand is... yea she dragged it a bit. but the

complete fool! can't believe!

like why is this lil instance causing so much ruckus? especially when candaice has been a flat out messy bitch this season and hasn't gotten half the reaction. it's just a bit confusing my bbys.

Vonc2002

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Scott. on September 14, 2020, 01:44:20 PM
Quote from: Lee on September 14, 2020, 12:39:54 PM
Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 14, 2020, 12:29:41 PM
i mean yea shd did want it on her terms.... it was her damn retreat tho. i got what she was saying

it felt like "oh we dont wanna do that so we just gon chill inside" shevwas saying no i go to your mess and participate in everything thats planned so show me the same respect

and then to find out it was just to discuss that same ass shit from last season. that yall made a bigger deal than what it needed to be in the first place. i just think after addressing it once she shouldnt have wasted anymore if her time. then again, it is her house ccccv

and candaice does want everything on her terms. in the most immature and ignorant ways. shes literally displayed that this season

:plzstop:
Monique's behavior can't be defended. She even admitted that they were only inside for 30 minutes  :plzstop:
You don't have to be a part of every conversation. Stfu and go roast your smores
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ssssssss

now yawl .... what are we doing in here?
:ummwhat:

ophmani

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Hopefully Monique redeems herself a bit next week because she looked COMPLETELY dumb and pressed this week. Waiting on Treys reaction to ol girl tho