Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

They really showed the whole mess :plzstop:
Monique was definitely the instigator and Candiace didn't deserve that.  
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

And  not her trying to act like this girl threw that glass at her. :dead:
And i better NOT hear an I'm sorry from her because she wasn't sorry AT ALL! That part is kinda iconic tho.  This is what I wanted from porsha when she dog walked Kenya. STAND IN IT!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.

Buy The Stars✨

Yeah Candy cane thought she was in Beverly Hills and she forgot no was from the hood 

sn I love Karen a lot more now for not just automatically choosing candy canes side and going to check on her friend 

Bish

Quote from: Desilu on September 28, 2020, 12:59:33 AM
Nope. Unless you don't know how to verbal spar and Candiace was eating Monique up in that area.
Candiace wasn't saying disrespectful shit to Monique that warranted a physical altercation. Yes, she was being immature but Monique could have walked away. Monique wanted to lay hands on her for a while and she used this as an excuse. Candiace has apologized all season and tried to diffuse situations when Monique tried to turn up.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 28, 2020, 01:13:23 AM
And  not her trying to act like this girl threw that glass at her. :dead:
And i better NOT hear an I'm sorry from her because she wasn't sorry AT ALL! That part is kinda iconic tho.  This is what I wanted from porsha when she dog walked Kenya. STAND IN IT!

Scott.

Quote from: Bish on September 28, 2020, 01:47:58 AM
Quote from: Desilu on September 28, 2020, 12:59:33 AM
Nope. Unless you don't know how to verbal spar and Candiace was eating Monique up in that area.
Candiace wasn't saying disrespectful shit to Monique that warranted a physical altercation. Yes, she was being immature but Monique could have walked away. Monique wanted to lay hands on her for a while and she used this as an excuse. Candiace has apologized all season and tried to diffuse situations when Monique tried to turn up.
All jokes aside, I can agree with this.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Plastic on September 27, 2020, 09:15:32 PM
Wendy sounds stupid, shut up
I HATE when people say shit like that.  We are individuals and even if white people do want to paint us all with the same brush, don't perpetuate that bullshit, idiot.  Monique did what she did but WTF does that have to do with every other black person

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lee on September 27, 2020, 09:16:35 PM
Robyn and Gizelle are eating this up.
!!!!!!!!
ESPECIALLY Gizelle. I actually think Robyn is neutral and genuinely believes Monique is wrong........ because she was

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nine. on September 27, 2020, 09:45:49 PM
Producer: "So how many kids does he have sis? :shannonsmissing:

Gizelle: "  :bvy: :hmph:"
sdssddfddffffffffgdfgggg
That took me OUT! I didn't he had THAT many kids.  When pops went in back fuming :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Quote from: Desilu on September 27, 2020, 10:10:32 PM
How do you attempt to beat someone's ass and still lose. Monique walked away with a busted lip.

She really is the Porsha of Potomac  :kii:
What :dead:
Most people don't leave a fight COMPLETELY unscathed.  This is stupid  :omf:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lee on September 27, 2020, 11:07:41 PM
I'm also screaming and Candiace telling Chris "Monique tried to fight me."
girl she just whooped your ASS in case you missed it :dead:
I HOLLERED! :plzstop:
Ummmm  :damselindistress:

Vonc2002