Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Troye on September 28, 2020, 01:23:51 AM

Yeah Candy cane thought she was in Beverly Hills and she forgot no was from the hood

sn I love Karen a lot more now for not just automatically choosing candy canes side and going to check on her friend
I LOOOOOVE KAREN!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Bish on September 28, 2020, 01:47:58 AM
Quote from: Desilu on September 28, 2020, 12:59:33 AM
Nope. Unless you don't know how to verbal spar and Candiace was eating Monique up in that area.
Candiace wasn't saying disrespectful shit to Monique that warranted a physical altercation. Yes, she was being immature but Monique could have walked away. Monique wanted to lay hands on her for a while and she used this as an excuse. Candiace has apologized all season and tried to diffuse situations when Monique tried to turn up.
I agree with this too
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

I low-key love this unremorsefulness tho. I wish she was actually right

M-Rocka

Desilu

Nope. Unless you don't know how to verbal spar and Candiace was eating Monique up in that area.
Candiace wasn't saying disrespectful shit to Monique that warranted a physical altercation. Yes, she was being immature but Monique could have walked away. Monique wanted to lay hands on her for a while and she used this as an excuse. Candiace has apologized all season and tried to diffuse situations when Monique tried to turn up.

I agree.

She didn't say anything disrespectful. She was eating her up with facts. Like Candiace said, Monique has been making shit up that doesn't make any sense to try to get a reaction out of her. Not sure why though...

Desilu

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 28, 2020, 02:13:44 AM
Quote from: Desilu on September 27, 2020, 10:10:32 PM
How do you attempt to beat someone's ass and still lose. Monique walked away with a busted lip.

She really is the Porsha of Potomac  :kii:
What :dead:
Most people don't leave a fight COMPLETELY unscathed.  This is stupid  :omf:

Yeah, most. Dummy.

Point being she was more scratched up then Candiace, the person she assaulted.

M-Rocka

Vonc2002

Quote from: M-Rocka on September 28, 2020, 02:54:31 AM
The winner of the fight was Candiace's wig.  :plzstop:
BECAUSE!!!!!!! :plzstop:
I was AMAZED that shit didn't come off.  Karen take notes :omf:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Desilu on September 28, 2020, 02:52:57 AM
How do you attempt to beat someone's ass and still lose. Monique walked away with a busted lip.

Yeah, most. Dummy.

Yea, ur still stupid asf :dead:

Desilu

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 28, 2020, 03:01:48 AM
Quote from: Desilu on September 28, 2020, 02:52:57 AM

Yeah, most. Dummy.

Yea, ur still stupid asf :dead:

:shannonsmissing:

And you're still ghetto and cringe...so..yeah

M-Rocka

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Desilu on September 28, 2020, 02:49:45 AM

I agree.

She didn't say anything disrespectful. She was eating her up with facts. Like Candiace said, Monique has been making shit up that doesn't make any sense to try to get a reaction out of her. Not sure why though...

um thats a blatant lie lmfao
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

how u let him cheat

canned piss demanded to be dragged and got what the fuck she asked for. wtf r we debating in here

mo >>>>>>>>>

this giving ass bitch. and im sorry

yea it looks like mo mightve snatched her mess forst a bit (not the best angle)

and i really dont fucking care

canned piss has a history of being a bratty, 2 faced, self absorbed, disrespectful child.

yea mo handled a situation or two wrong this season

and?????

she was feeling betrayed by a gor she thought was her friend and was clearly fuming a bit. canned knew rhe fuck shit she was doing behind the scenes plus the backlash she got for her begavior from previous seasons so of course shes trynna play calm! desecelate! fake n manipulative

inviting charisse and then lying about the beef right after u sat down with the girl and fake cried talking about how u was gonna be a better friend, being part of a meeting to start a rumor about mo's unborn child, always talking sideways out that ignorant mouth

quee let the mess build up and ended up giving canned piss what she deserved-a !

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.