Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

Y'all I'm not gon lie...the way Candiace came up for air after getting her wig TOSSED had me WHEEZING

how u let him cheat

vvvvvvvcvvccc bitch i think i heard sharkiesha nooo in the background  :plzstop:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Blamblam

Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 28, 2020, 06:29:09 AM
Quote from: Desilu on September 28, 2020, 02:49:45 AM
Quote from: Bish on September 28, 2020, 01:47:58 AM
Quote from: Desilu on September 28, 2020, 12:59:33 AM
Nope. Unless you don't know how to verbal spar and Candiace was eating Monique up in that area.
Candiace wasn't saying disrespectful shit to Monique that warranted a physical altercation. Yes, she was being immature but Monique could have walked away. Monique wanted to lay hands on her for a while and she used this as an excuse. Candiace has apologized all season and tried to diffuse situations when Monique tried to turn up.

I agree.

She didn't say anything disrespectful. She was eating her up with facts. Like Candiace said, Monique has been making shit up that doesn't make any sense to try to get a reaction out of her. Not sure why though...

um thats a blatant lie lmfao

It's true. Mo has been raging at Candiace all season and for what? Because she invited Charisse to a party? A party where you can see Mo posing for pics with Charisse just fine?

Every time Monique has tried to argue this season Candiace has either remained calm or walked away, even walking away was pissing Monique off.

If she's pissed about the rumours about her family then what does it have to do with Candiace? Why didn't she have it out with Giselle, who's been coming for her from the jump? Or go after the source, Charisse when she was sitting right in front of her?

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Blamblam on September 28, 2020, 08:57:16 AM
Nope. Unless you don't know how to verbal spar and Candiace was eating Monique up in that area.
Candiace wasn't saying disrespectful shit to Monique that warranted a physical altercation. Yes, she was being immature but Monique could have walked away. Monique wanted to lay hands on her for a while and she used this as an excuse. Candiace has apologized all season and tried to diffuse situations when Monique tried to turn up.

I agree.

She didn't say anything disrespectful. She was eating her up with facts. Like Candiace said, Monique has been making shit up that doesn't make any sense to try to get a reaction out of her. Not sure why though...

It's true. Mo has been raging at Candiace all season and for what? Because she invited Charisse to a party? A party where you can see Mo posing for pics with Charisse just fine?

Every time Monique has tried to argue this season Candiace has either remained calm or walked away, even walking away was pissing Monique off.

If she's pissed about the rumours about her family then what does it have to do with Candiace? Why didn't she have it out with Giselle, who's been coming for her from the jump? Or go after the source, Charisse when she was sitting right in front of her?

no its not

and she explained in detail my bby. maybe rewatch?

its was the fact that she didnt give ger a geads up and then lied about knowing there was beef.

she took one photo and did not say a single word to charisse the entire event. she ws being...grown  :uhh:

yea mo would be fuming during the arguments because she actually cared about that girl.

again, candaice was admittedly apart of those meetings to try and spread rumors about mo. and candaice is the only one she still cobsidered to be an actual friend. vcccccccccccc bbys PLEA

Blamblam

Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 28, 2020, 09:06:48 AM

I agree.

no its not

its was the fact that she didnt give ger a geads up and then lied about knowing there was beef.

she took one photo and did not say a single word to charisse the entire event. she ws being...grown  :uhh:

yea mo would be fuming during the arguments because she actually cared about that girl.

again, candaice was admittedly apart of those meetings to try and spread rumors about mo. and candaice is the only one she still cobsidered to be an actual friend. vcccccccccccc bbys PLEA

Again, why be mad at Candiace (who told the others she wanted no part of it and then told Monique what they were planning) and then sit down for lunches laughing and planning parties with Gizelle and running out the room when Charisse arrives? If she's mad enough to want to kill Candiace (her own words) why not keep the same energy for everyone?

Monique is a weak bitch who singled Candiace out because she sees her as the weakest link. She would NEVER have come at any of the other women like that.

Le Champ

Chris: It's embarrassing
Mo: Embarrassing for WHO?

That girl is really with the shits :dead:

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Blamblam on September 28, 2020, 09:14:03 AM

I agree.

no its not

Again, why be mad at Candiace (who told the others she wanted no part of it and then told Monique what they were planning) and then sit down for lunches laughing and planning parties with Gizelle and running out the room when Charisse arrives? If she's mad enough to want to kill Candiace (her own words) why not keep the same energy for everyone?

Monique is a weak bitch who singled Candiace out because she sees her as the weakest link. She would NEVER have come at any of the other women like that.

boom, see get yr facts straight bby

karen is the one who did that, and commented she was shocked that candaice had not already told monique by the time she did

and again, candaice isbthe only one she actially still considered a friend. a known snake bitch doing some dirty shit aint the same as a friend. that hit different.

and mo def was about to beat linebacker robyns ass  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

see!!! just say u dont like mo and move !!!!!!
:plzstop:

M-Rocka

One of the "RHOP" blogs said the real reason Monique was fuming was because Candiace canceled her NFLM appearance prior to them going to the lake house. The whole placement of these events are so backwards and confusing. So pretty much they chopped and edited scenes to make it look like something it wasn't.

I wonder if they even discussed that at the lake house unless it was cut out.

Blamblam

Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 28, 2020, 09:18:17 AM

I agree.

no its not

karen is the one who did that, and commented she was shocked that candaice had not already told monique by the time she did

and again, candaice isbthe only one she actially still considered a friend. a known snake bitch doing some dirty shit aint the same as a friend. that hit different.

and mo def was about to beat linebacker robyns ass  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

If she considered Candiace a friend she wouldn't have been trying to antagonize her all season, showing Ashley their private texts etc. The friendship was already over, she wasn't hurt about that. She wanted to fight.

Candiace said she told her about it and I believe her, her story has been consistent while Monique has been straight up lying about how the fight occured to begin with.

Mo wasn't about to do shit to Robyn. Robyn ws literally in her face pressing her to do it and she didn't have the nerve.

& yeah, I don't like Monique. I made it clear before any of this shit even occured.  :letsmessfag:

Blamblam

Quote from: M-Rocka on September 28, 2020, 09:21:33 AM
One of the "RHOP" blogs said the real reason Monique was fuming was because Candiace canceled her NFLM appearance prior to them going to the lake house. The whole placement of these events are so backwards and confusing. So pretty much they chopped and edited scenes to make it look like something it wasn't.

Yeah she cancelled weeks before the lake house thing. They weren't fucking with each other and no one is listening to it anyway so why bother? Monique is MENT

triggered!
exhausted!
:disgusted:

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Blamblam on September 28, 2020, 09:25:35 AM
Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 28, 2020, 09:18:17 AM

I agree.

no its not

I don't like Monique

fgggggghhhh clearly

which is why you talking all that nonsense bby. its been addressed.

lemme go rewatch this thing gettin ha clock cleaned !

:feelinmyself:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Blamblam on September 28, 2020, 09:28:32 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on September 28, 2020, 09:21:33 AM

Yeah she cancelled weeks before the lake house thing. They weren't fucking with each other and no one is listening to it anyway so why bother? Monique is MENT

triggered!
exhausted!
:disgusted:
nnnnnnnnnnnnnn

The way this whole thing was chopped and screwed. Personally if I invested so much money in flyers for my podcast and a bitch canceled I wouldn't dare invite that said bitch to my lake house while I'm fuming profusely over s'mores and dry ass pancakes.

Le Champ

So Mo clocked her because her shit was falling apart? dnbdjdjdjdjd

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: M-Rocka on September 28, 2020, 02:54:31 AM
The winner of the fight was Candiace's wig.  :plzstop:

it was a sew in but with the way mo was holding on for dear life she got some bald spots underneath lols

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 28, 2020, 06:38:45 AM
canned piss demanded to be dragged and got what the fuck she asked for. wtf r we debating in here

mo >>>>>>>>>

this giving ass bitch. and im sorry

yea it looks like mo mightve snatched her mess forst a bit (not the best angle)

and i really dont fucking care

canned piss has a history of being a bratty, 2 faced, self absorbed, disrespectful child.

yea mo handled a situation or two wrong this season

and?????

she was feeling betrayed by a gor she thought was her friend and was clearly fuming a bit. canned knew rhe fuck shit she was doing behind the scenes plus the backlash she got for her begavior from previous seasons so of course shes trynna play calm! desecelate! fake n manipulative

inviting charisse and then lying about the beef right after u sat down with the girl and fake cried talking about how u was gonna be a better friend, being part of a meeting to start a rumor about mo's unborn child, always talking sideways out that ignorant mouth

quee let the mess build up and ended up giving canned piss what she deserved-a !

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

1000000 percent agree

also i dont like how after candASS got her shit ROCKED she immediately resorted to calling her ghetto and other black stereotypes.  If candASS was really hurt she woulda been in the corner crying.  IM not here for candASS robyn and giselle acting scared for their life like mo just pulled out a knife and threw it ... OH WAIT CANDASS did that

GORL PLEASE