Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

how u let him cheat

grand dame lewks stunning and is dragginggggggg gizelle and robyn  :dead: :dead: :dead:

and yea karen's pics looked perfectly fine (in fact, the best when you loook at how she was actually showcasing the product)
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: hitman_b on November 19, 2020, 04:54:10 PM

grand dame lewks stunning and is dragginggggggg gizelle and robyn  :dead: :dead: :dead:

and yea karen's pics looked perfectly fine (in fact, the best when you loook at how she was actually showcasing the product)
She really gathered them both.

When she called Robyn a "hard 40"

:plzstop:

This is Karen's season. Dragging the gorls and looking good while doing so.

:feelinmyself:

Zankou.

"And looks every bit of it"

mddjsjdjcjcc
cccjxjxjcc
c
c

And yeah karen looks amazing

M-Rocka

Vonc2002

I'm fckn SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!! Not a hard 40 but she's right asf. Robyn should definitely be looking a bit more youthful
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Karen: Robyn is a hard 40.. and looking every day of it

*still of Robyn*: :trannyjblige:

nxnfnfndnxncndnxbxbxc

Cowgirl

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 19, 2020, 06:10:47 PM
I'm fckn SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!! Not a hard 40 but she's right asf. Robyn should definitely be looking a bit more youthful
DDDDFDFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFGGGGGGGGGGGFGGGGGVVBHHGHHH

Vonc2002

Quote from: TinaSnow on November 20, 2020, 06:25:55 AM
Karen: Robyn is a hard 40.. and looking every day of it

*still of Robyn*: :trannyjblige:

nxnfnfndnxncndnxbxbxc
sddddddddffffffddffgddffggfffgggg
You fckn DUMMY :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Quote from: TinaSnow on November 20, 2020, 06:26:14 AM
And can Wendy ever get anything right?! :uhh:
She's such a horrible interviewer.  I absolutely hate her.  When she said "u told him U love him but you love fame MORE"
That's definitely not what she said :uhh:
And then to be condescending when she corrected her like "yea,  girl.  Sure, that's not what u said.........."
Wendy is legit TERRIBLE............and ugly.  She looks so bad

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.