Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

M-Rocka

how u let him cheat

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvxxxxccc

never seen seen a girl have everything going for her and still be so hated

this naturally unlikeable ass gor  :dead:

Amazing

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on September 07, 2020, 01:32:13 PM
s

Wow ... so I'm assuming Kweendy still has everyone pissed .. cool

um .. Love Karen

but i have a problem!

how many more excuses are the gorls gonna make for Candiace and her ways ... it's the same with Gizelle! she literally lied word for word to Wendy to kick up MESS. but yawl are still saying "oh well I think she's ok, hasn't done much wrong yet!"... she's an absolute MESS!

Monique is going thru it with her marriage I think ... and :dead: just so surprised @ you gorls turning on her the first chance you get this season!!!! Kwee is going thru alot and tbh ... everybody is gunning for her... because she's THE show rn
:feelinmyself:

Do you work for Monique or are you her cousin?
  :ummwhat:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 20, 2020, 11:09:14 AM
Quote from: TinaSnow on November 20, 2020, 06:26:14 AM
And can Wendy ever get anything right?! :uhh:
She's such a horrible interviewer.  I absolutely hate her.  When she said "u told him U love him but you love fame MORE"
That's definitely not what she said :uhh:
And then to be condescending when she corrected her like "yea,  girl.  Sure, that's not what u said.........."
Wendy is legit TERRIBLE............and ugly.  She looks so bad
She's so awful these days. She al least used to be a great gossiper but she's not even good with that anymore since she doesn't know what the hell is going on.

Amazing

Quote from: hitman_b on September 09, 2020, 03:34:44 PM
she did, im not refuting that. i don't think they were as severe but they did affect her which she had every right. i just think her mess and moniques is like apples and oranges. karen is no saint, and although monique isnt either this mess with her came out of nowhere. karen and gizelle have a weird back n forth friendship mess. gizelle just hates monique and wants to destroy her. its a bit diff.

but yknow wh..... yea id say karen has thicker skin. grand dame self

Karen's mess was discussed nonstop on the show by all the cast. The only person I've heard so far mention the Monique rumors on camera was Gizelle.

Gorl are you on the Monique pay roll too?

how u let him cheat

this girl scouting posts from back in september, then have the nerve to ask if we on somebody payroll

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Amazing

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on September 14, 2020, 02:02:37 PM
s

yawl are being dramatic!

guys she's going through alot personally, it's strictly the editing making it seem like she's pressed

and tbh, that's why she feels like she has to explain every episode :plzstop:

She was on damage control before the episodes aired.

Mo'nique is TRASH.

Amazing

Quote from: Blamblam on September 28, 2020, 09:14:03 AM
Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 28, 2020, 09:06:48 AM
Quote from: Blamblam on September 28, 2020, 08:57:16 AM
Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 28, 2020, 06:29:09 AM
Quote from: Desilu on September 28, 2020, 02:49:45 AM
Quote from: Bish on September 28, 2020, 01:47:58 AM
Quote from: Desilu on September 28, 2020, 12:59:33 AM
Nope. Unless you don't know how to verbal spar and Candiace was eating Monique up in that area.
Candiace wasn't saying disrespectful shit to Monique that warranted a physical altercation. Yes, she was being immature but Monique could have walked away. Monique wanted to lay hands on her for a while and she used this as an excuse. Candiace has apologized all season and tried to diffuse situations when Monique tried to turn up.

I agree.

She didn't say anything disrespectful. She was eating her up with facts. Like Candiace said, Monique has been making shit up that doesn't make any sense to try to get a reaction out of her. Not sure why though...

um thats a blatant lie lmfao

It's true. Mo has been raging at Candiace all season and for what? Because she invited Charisse to a party? A party where you can see Mo posing for pics with Charisse just fine?

Every time Monique has tried to argue this season Candiace has either remained calm or walked away, even walking away was pissing Monique off.

If she's pissed about the rumours about her family then what does it have to do with Candiace? Why didn't she have it out with Giselle, who's been coming for her from the jump? Or go after the source, Charisse when she was sitting right in front of her?

no its not

and she explained in detail my bby. maybe rewatch?

its was the fact that she didnt give ger a geads up and then lied about knowing there was beef.

she took one photo and did not say a single word to charisse the entire event. she ws being...grown  :uhh:

yea mo would be fuming during the arguments because she actually cared about that girl.

again, candaice was admittedly apart of those meetings to try and spread rumors about mo. and candaice is the only one she still cobsidered to be an actual friend. vcccccccccccc bbys PLEA

Again, why be mad at Candiace (who told the others she wanted no part of it and then told Monique what they were planning) and then sit down for lunches laughing and planning parties with Gizelle and running out the room when Charisse arrives? If she's mad enough to want to kill Candiace (her own words) why not keep the same energy for everyone?

Monique is a weak bitch who singled Candiace out because she sees her as the weakest link. She would NEVER have come at any of the other women like that.

The fact that Candiace is so short and tiny helps too. Mo is a bully. I wish she tried it with Robyn.

how u let him cheat

will be glsd when the new episode mess airs so this girl can stop dumpster diving for posts

STUNNA GOD

NDJSJJDJSJKJSMDNSNSNMSMSMMSMDMSMSMMSMSMSMDMMSMDMMSMSMSD
S

S
S
S
S

S
D
S
S
S