The first 7 minutes of tonight's premiere of "Basketball Wives"

Started by Scott., June 19, 2019, 06:37:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

What was the rumor, anyway? I just can't imagine getting this worked up over the lil petty rumor mill they all participate in  :kii:

BigDawg

That Malaysia lost her house in LA and was a bad parent etc. The entire thing is corny because the dude that supposedly had all this information is some thirst bucket in Atlanta itching to be on reality tv. I think that the producers set this up, because it makes no sense. Kristen is a shitty individual but very opportunistic, she is keeps opening Pandora's box at these events and parties, then chaos ensues. I definitely think Tami is done tho, she is so far removed and the one moment she decided to participate with the group she gets shaded behind her back. .That damn Feby tho, scariest bitch alive. 

Gilgamesh.

sdfjldfl

As much as Laysia' posts them funny looking kids i doubt that very much :dead:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: 1RIG on August 15, 2019, 07:08:14 AM
What was the rumor, anyway? I just can't imagine getting this worked up over the lil petty rumor mill they all participate in  :kii:
That Malaysia is bad mom, her kids are dirty, and that she's only moving to ATL cuz she's losing her house.

H

It's a lie. Malaysia is actually kinda coined (from her divorce). This ain't a RHOA situation.

how u let him cheat

jackie the cunt has returned......

i was REALLY using sis last season and this season so far. first off, she literally just went around spreading mess this entire episode.

NO ONE thinks jenn & dom actually had anything to do with these rumors. and jackie completely misrepresented what feby said to about tami. (feby also threw ev under the bus at one point, and i was like wtf?)

malaysia looked type stupid for crying over this shit. trynna change! tired of bitches fucking w/ me! girl sit your grown ass sophmore in high school ass down.

jenn & dom were snatched at the skate party and i'm CRYING @ "ToeG"

oh and chantel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

:ohwow:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

BigDawg

b7

Quote from: Trey on August 15, 2019, 08:51:48 AM
That Malaysia is bad mom, her kids are dirty, and that she's only moving to ATL cuz she's losing her house.

H

It's a lie. Malaysia is actually kinda coined (from her divorce). This ain't a RHOA situation.
yea Janero made a few million in his career even though he wasn't a star

They keep remixing these same storylines from Draya to Malaysia. Girl

BigDawg

Kristen is kind of looking suspect now. It's starting to come out that the dude told this rumor to Jackie and Kristen. Kristen was the only one to act like this information came by way of Jackie, when it's looking like she knew otherwise. This reunion will be a mess 

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: BigDawg on August 15, 2019, 11:33:20 AM
Kristen is kind of looking suspect now. It's starting to come out that the dude told this rumor to Jackie and Kristen. Kristen was the only one to act like this information came by way of Jackie, when it's looking like she knew otherwise. This reunion will be a mess
That girl is so disgusting to me
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Idgaf what Jackie says or does, I love her crazy ass with everything in me

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Trey on August 15, 2019, 08:51:48 AM

H

ssssssss

I mean ... I'm glad she's moving tbh

she needs to redeem herself
team this bitch up with Porsha on RHOA

Vonc2002