And Evelyn ain't even HER fckn friend like that.  Yeah Jackie wack for that
!!!

Jackie just decided to let all of that family shit go completely I see
so glad she did

BigDawg

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Scott. on July 09, 2019, 01:05:59 PM
Quote from: Nine on July 09, 2019, 11:36:40 AM
I just checked. Not the last episode getting 0.702 million viewers and a 0.3 in the demo.

This is what happens when they don't have LHHATL as a lead in.

:shook:

At least the ratings aren't that different from when they moved it to Sunday at 10 midway through last season.

Right but this season too good and it deserves better.

And it's shitting on the current season of LHHATL and the previous seasons of LHHNY and LHHMIA
most people don't even know the show is back on. They didn't promote, no trailer, late ass announcement..

It's unfortunate cuz this season is actually lit.

Scott.

Jennifer and Evelyn are both clowns

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Whirlwind

:dead: Jackie lying ass and not Kristen Feby and Evelyn being thirsty to tell Malaysia on her

how u let him cheat

fggghbhhhhhjjjjjj

the way jenn is STOMPING thru thus season

i thought it was OVER for quee last season

:stressed:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Scott. on August 14, 2019, 07:52:43 AM

Jennifer and Evelyn are both clowns

I'm confused. The story about the card to being declined, who is she referring to?

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Gilgamesh.

I just....i can't with Jennifer. I know she and Tami are not friends but would you repeat that? And to Evelyn of all people? :uhh: 

Blamblam

Quote from: Trey on July 07, 2019, 10:37:00 PM
I think the difference between Malaysia then and the Malaysia now is that she just sees this as a fucking check and just playing the game. Old Malaysia would never be perched up with Ev n Shaunie. I think that's why people see her as fake now. And I'm sure this is probably why she n Brandi aren't cool. But at the same time.... she genuinely seems to be in a happier place now than when she first started Basketball Wives. Malaysia was basically OG. :dead:

Yall mad cuz she cliqued up with the Miami girls, but what else was she supposed to do? Get fired? She made it this far just because she's the fan fav. Quee hasn't had a story since damn near her first season.  Shaunie BEEN trying to get her fired, until they became cool. SDDDDDDDSDSDSSSSSDSDSDSDSFSDSSS

so you agree she's fake & fat

STUNNA GOD

DHJSJDJDJDJJDJDSDJDJSJSJJSJSJSJJSJDJSJDJSJSJS

i agree that you better get the goddam hell out my face.

:udontlookok: