Omf I remember when WNAR debuted

Started by 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉, August 26, 2019, 08:32:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

I've never heard a song like this before. The beat at the end with those low bells sounded so scary to me. :dead: :wakemeupinsidebby:

And then seeing the video for the first time. The vibe of the song was captured so well with the snakes and the dark clothing. Ughh... The whole video was so creepy yet intriguing.  :enchantress:

Harlem

how u let him cheat

i remember being STUNNED. this was the first video where she gave full femme and and she literally blew me away. just the way the video STARTS. just SIT there bitch, uuuuuuugh

the way she gave a 25 yo OWT. still know the choreo btw

:heythere:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

how u let him cheat

Naomi Hit Me

Not Italian vogue
That's exactly what it gives

Checkmate Burruss

I miss her so much. I've never fully gotten over her passing.
:stressed: :stressed: :stressed::stressed: :stressed:
THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

Ma Lo

The thing I love most about this video is her look. She was stunning. I remember just a short time before this video she was in baggy clothes, hardly any make-up with the shades, ect.. then she emerged as this stunning woman all of a sudden ..I was blown away. 

Rxxf

Loved this. Everything moment.

And I always loved her look on the computer screen (in blue). 
It was a great contrast. 
BRANDY

.betterwiseup

Everything about this video was so ahead of its time. 

how u let him cheat

Quote from: .betterwiseup on August 26, 2019, 10:42:01 AM
Everything about this video was so ahead of its time.

!!!!!!!!

not a fucking floating audio lounge. well LAY BACK and enjoy your chunes a bit quee

and having these snakes crawl all over her... so fckn EDGY. what other fucking gor was/is damn DEWING it

:plea: :stressed: :loose2when:

literally everything just came tf together. liy, tim's production, paul's vision. this is literally her best video of all time.

Buy The Stars✨

Yes I loved this video I used to know the dance break st the end. Ack

I remember watching this video not even realizing how young she was. She always presented herself as older. I thought she was 30 something