Okay Brandy, it’s February now ...

Started by EL CHICO CEDRICO, February 04, 2020, 01:22:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AfroJisiac

Quote from: EL CHICO CEDRICO on February 06, 2020, 01:03:46 AM
Quote from: lovechild on February 05, 2020, 05:21:22 PM
Don't act like Lashawn Daniels didn't die ... that's extremely insensitive to believe sis would just punch on with the regular schedule .

I'm just as impatient and there is no other artist I anticipate more than Brandy but give the girl a break. 

Oh but did he died every year for the past 8 years bruh?

:thatssowendy:

sdfcgjklmkjnk,d  Cedric , stop it   :plzstop: :plzstop: :dead:

Noni

Quote from: AfroJisiac on February 07, 2020, 09:18:04 AM
Don't act like Lashawn Daniels didn't die ... that's extremely insensitive to believe sis would just punch on with the regular schedule .

I'm just as impatient and there is no other artist I anticipate more than Brandy but give the girl a break. 

we been givin' our girl too many damn breaks... for years now...

Yeah she lost a loved one and i get that..and how painful it is.. i get it...

but it seems like when it comes to our fav..we always tryna find excuses for her and why her projects/songs never come out or are delayed... but when it's about other artists lots of y'all are quick to call them flops, "has beens", etc... even when they at least release music via EPs every other month..
but when our girl dont do shit for 7 years and dont even gather 3 or 4 songs to call it an EP to keep her fans satisfied waitin' for the big project..some of y'all always give the girl excuses...

i love my baby but this is waaaaay too much waitin' and i'm sick of it and aint gonna keep sugacoat it any longer.
and i'm not a "fake" stan either, i always support her when it's time to but i'm sick of bein' teased, let down and over the wait.

!!!

EL CHICO CEDRICO

Quote from: AfroJisiac on February 07, 2020, 09:19:13 AM

ômsdfhbd I mean WESH frère stop your bullshit  :dead:

AfroJisiac

Quote from: EL CHICO CEDRICO on February 07, 2020, 03:16:02 PM
Quote from: AfroJisiac on February 07, 2020, 09:19:13 AM

ômsdfhbd I mean WESH frère stop your bullshit  :dead:

:plzstop: :kii: :kii: not "Wesh frère" loool u bringin' the french hood here! i just can't !  i didn't see coming'  :plzstop:

EL CHICO CEDRICO

And the February mention isn't in her bio anymore guys

:letsmessfag: :letsmessfag:

Noni

So it seems like nothing will be released tomorrow :( I was hoping for a V day release. 

hope she surprises us ;)

AfroJisiac

chu aaawww Noni you're so naive... i love that 

we aint gettin' shit in the next 2 month lol i feel it 

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: AfroJisiac on February 13, 2020, 06:39:41 PM

I have a feeling you're right.. I hope not though. It would be so nice to wake up to some new Bran tomorrow

Noni

:dead:

But blackpantha said in the other thread it's coming next week  :sobusyjetsetter:

EL CHICO CEDRICO

2 months ? Who the fuck is the most naive bruh ?

:roflmao:

AfroJisiac

Quote from: EL CHICO CEDRICO on February 14, 2020, 02:10:55 AM

2 months ? Who the fuck is the most naive bruh ?

:roflmao:

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: bitch  sdfgfhjklhgfdhjk

i try to stay optimistic and hope we're gettin' something come April or May  :dead:

Eh...

Lol why do y'all keep doing this to y'allselves
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Blackpantha

February 19, 2020, 06:25:26 PM #57 Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 06:27:21 PM by Blackpantha
It's not fucking coming guys... The sooner we all come to terms with it. The sooner we can all just move on. I've never been more disappointed and angry with Brandy before in my life....

First her last label was stopping her from releasing new music.
Then it was this bullshit new Brandy trip she was on.
Then it was she's never gonna take so long to release music again.

All this is just too much for me at this point in time. Is either you just release the damn music and let it do what it does. Or just simply shut the fuck up....

Stop promising, teasing and doing all that unnecessary shit to your fans. We deserve better than this.
I don't know what she's afraid of. Everybody is flopping now a days albums just don't sell like they used to. So Just get over it!

I'm gonna start exploring new music and artists. I'm left with no choice at this point.
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: Blackpantha on February 19, 2020, 06:25:26 PM

I'm gonna start exploring new music and artists. I'm left with no choice at this point.

I honestly have so many new faves at this point I rarely listen to our girl. She's always gonna be my favourite but I really need something new to reinvest back into the entire catalogue.

Blackpantha

Quote from: long-timeBfan on February 19, 2020, 08:00:27 PM
Quote from: Blackpantha on February 19, 2020, 06:25:26 PM

I honestly have so many new faves at this point I rarely listen to our girl. She's always gonna be my favourite but I really need something new to reinvest back into the entire catalogue.

I recently got into Nao. Her album Saturn is Really good. 
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME