M O N I C A - Ack! You wanna talk about a slay???

Started by Young, June 27, 2015, 05:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AIDS

perception is everything though

It definitely seems one sided though. Not sure why/how Brandy hasn't realized that. Do people close to her not tell her? Maybe she doesn't care

BigDawg

Quote from: 1RIG on August 10, 2017, 09:57:13 AM
I hope you don't really think anything is one sided when it comes to the two of them. She's making herself look crazy and yea she needs to sit down somewhere, but some of that other shit I'm not buying

We all remember the IABTM era before twoeleven and that was anything but one sided. None of brandy's other beefs negate that fact
I agree, I feel like if Monica was innocent she would have been more vocal.

BigDawg

Quote from: MARS. on August 10, 2017, 10:01:39 AM
perception is everything though

It definitely seems one sided though. Not sure why/how Brandy hasn't realized that. Do people close to her not tell her? Maybe she doesn't care
!!!

s

She dont care

AIDS

well if she doesn't care then she should kinda expect/ignore the backlash she receives, IMO

b7

August 10, 2017, 10:08:20 AM #1939 Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 10:08:35 AM by 1RIG
Quote from: MARS. on August 10, 2017, 10:04:34 AM
well if she doesn't care then she should kinda expect/ignore the backlash she receives, IMO
no doubt

You'll never see me argue against that . Perception  is literally all that matters in that industry  :dead:

she went from supporting Monica's first single to a little shade here and there after they kept showing each other love. something happened around the time that U.K. Hit song "the girl is mine" was made. That I know for sure

Either speak on it or don't but ..  yea look crazy babe. Love her forever tho

b7

AIDS

!!!!

this should've been the first single.

GLOCK

Quote from: 1RIG on August 10, 2017, 09:57:13 AM
I hope you don't really think anything is one sided when it comes to the two of them.
ddddd

hey boo

KING BENTLEY.

sssssssss

This is all bad!
Tanna I don't want Tarig to hate me!

He wants me gone .... I think

H.#.G.*.Z

GLOCK

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on August 10, 2017, 10:28:08 AM
sssssssss

This is all bad!

Me as well... they say

mauza

Quote from: glock on August 10, 2017, 10:51:35 AM
Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on August 10, 2017, 10:28:08 AM
sssssssss

This is all bad!

Me as well... they say

y'all can add me on the list since my latest posts on this thread have been deleted...

"جاني الاسمر"

Ma Lo

August 10, 2017, 11:42:51 AM #1948 Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 11:48:17 AM by Ntwadumela
Years and years of mistakes, failure and abuse by name calling,Whitney's death, the car accident, the lawsuits, failed relationships and friendships, ect. has driven Brandy to the brink of insanity. She tries to come off as this confident woman, when her behavior is the epitome of someone who is insecure with very low self-esteem.  Social media too can be toxic if you allow it.  She wasn't behaving this way until she got on social media after all. She was known as a sweetheart, even more mature and grounded than Monica. Now it's the other way around. I would be more forgiving if she actually had an album/movie/project out but she's almost beyond help at this point. The girl needs help. Where is Sonja?

Harlem

I want Mo to press Bran on Sunday... I feel like that's gon happen...

Love Bran but if u gon act brave online, be brace in person too... don't go separate ways at that concert