SLAAAAAY!!!! Ghans look at the Soul Train Awards 2015 UPCLOSE

Started by 4everSLAYanafan, November 07, 2015, 01:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angel In Disguise

Quote from: Nine on November 07, 2015, 11:43:17 AM
Stop being so damn sensitive girl

I want people to write like she's going to read it.  I shouldn't even have to go this hard on a "Brandy board."

MAY

I'm not a fan of these braids, especially when she wears some that are way better during her downtime.

RekeRig

Bentley!

ssssss
am mean
It's just time to start being honest with Brandy at this point and stop holding things in

It's not her fault
Her team is clearly against her
Why let her step outside the dressing room looking like that

Cartierline

sssssssss please

If you really loved Bran, you'd let ha know if she looked a damns mess

Bish

Quote from: Bentley! on November 07, 2015, 12:00:48 PM
ssssss
am mean
It's just time to start being honest with Brandy at this point and stop holding things in

It's not her fault

I don't even know why I bother but damn. Y'all are so dramatic. She doesn't look worse than anyone else there and I bet when it airs no one is going to be nitpicking her fashions.

Everyone has their personal vision for her and you may not agree with her choices. But when ya'll act like she's looking a bummy mess that shouldn't have left the house it has to stop. This is borderline bullying regardless of how much you claim to love her. I'm just fed up with this board; too many so called men bashing Brandy over something superficial and I'm over it. Ya'll care more about her giving you life than her actual talent. Done.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Angel In Disguise on November 07, 2015, 11:53:51 AM
Quote from: Nine on November 07, 2015, 11:43:17 AM
Stop being so damn sensitive girl

I want people to write like she's going to read it.  I shouldn't even have to go this hard on a "Brandy board."
And i want her to read JUST what i wrote.  She never needs to style her braids that way again. .......EVER!  Take yo ass ov' ta team bran' if u want that nice shit. We ain't here to pacify.
Oh, not my fav but still looks ok
Girl, dem shits is ugly and i MEAN IT
:nowgorl:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Bish on November 07, 2015, 12:25:35 PM
Quote from: Bentley! on November 07, 2015, 12:00:48 PM
ssssss
am mean

It's not her fault

I don't even know why I bother but damn. Y'all are so dramatic. She doesn't look worse than anyone else there and I bet when it airs no one is going to be nitpicking her fashions.

Everyone has their personal vision for her and you may not agree with her choices. But when ya'll act like she's looking a bummy mess that shouldn't have left the house it has to stop. This is borderline bullying regardless of how much you claim to love her. I'm just fed up with this board; too many so called men bashing Brandy over something superficial and I'm over it. Ya'll care more about her giving you life than her actual talent. Done.
f

Sovereign.

Thank God 'gel ain't on Bran's team! What kinda 'yes' man? :omgwatshappening:

Cowgirl