Before we get any threads asking “omg where is Brandy? February over”!

Started by b7, February 27, 2020, 11:39:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: lovechild on February 29, 2020, 10:00:35 PM
Ok cool didn't want y'all to be like boy bye lol I would post it but can't give the source away cuz they are trusting my friend.

all I saw was sis is dancing on top of a car , like 20 dancers around her , long ass braids ( looks like the blonde ones )to one side like past her butt , and the ending of baby mama is like an acapella and it  sounds so fucking good , KNOCK!!  Atleast what I think may be the end cuz it's mad harmonies . She also appears to be in like a plaid suit of some sorts it looks dope af and she's dancing very hard and doing what the dancers are doing but they are surrounding her Around the car.  Idk if that gives anything but I think it's gonna be one of her best videos yet from that lil clip yet

That's the same clip I saw ... a black challenger right ? And she had a honey blond weave ?

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: DraeDrizzl3 on February 29, 2020, 10:48:55 PM
Ok cool didn't want y'all to be like boy bye lol I would post it but can't give the source away cuz they are trusting my friend.

all I saw was sis is dancing on top of a car , like 20 dancers around her , long ass braids ( looks like the blonde ones )to one side like past her butt , and the ending of baby mama is like an acapella and it  sounds so fucking good , KNOCK!!  Atleast what I think may be the end cuz it's mad harmonies . She also appears to be in like a plaid suit of some sorts it looks dope af and she's dancing very hard and doing what the dancers are doing but they are surrounding her Around the car.  Idk if that gives anything but I think it's gonna be one of her best videos yet from that lil clip yet
:guys:

:gorlonfire:
:loose2when:
:wellheythere:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: lovechild on February 29, 2020, 11:00:15 PM
Quote from: Troye on February 29, 2020, 10:57:12 PM

That's the same clip I saw ... a black challenger right ? And she had a honey blond weave ?

Couldn't make out the car but I believe so!! You see the dude recording on the hover board and then they yell cut and brandy starts clapping?

Yep !! I can't believe we are so close to a song

Bentley. HARRIS!

fedswatchin

Quote from: MrMoon on February 29, 2020, 12:09:07 AM
All her videos that Atlantic uploaded at the end of 2019 were moved to her own account some days ago.
Some shit is definitely happening.

3 mill views and counting. This classic

Harlem

Quote from: Troye on February 29, 2020, 07:18:07 PM
Quote from: lovechild on February 29, 2020, 06:45:40 PM
So guys I was sent like a 10 second behind the scene clip of the video . Ain't no damn damn insider but let me know if y'all wanna know the vibe or else I'll stfu

Pm it to me sis

!!!!!

fedswatchin

Quote from: LF on February 29, 2020, 10:48:47 PM

:flamebroiled:

20 dancers? I heard about this info as well, but u were more detailed. I cant wait!!
Put it down a bit Bran! I'm fuckin hype now :sobusyjetsetter:

Braids have always very the signature, can't wait to see her push blonde braids more

Heated🔥