Brandy sings on IG (Postpones single and Apologizes to fans)

Started by yearofbrandy, March 14, 2020, 12:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

brocka4life

Brandy just needs to do weekly bathroom bangers and release a new unreleased track every couple weeks until this Coronavirus shit clears up and she can drop her real music.

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: MCMXCVI. on March 14, 2020, 03:08:33 PM
All I know is if it don't come out on the 31st. I'm calling EONe and telling them one of their employees tested positive for Coronavirus.

Period.
imcdx
X
X
X
Xxx
Xx
Smznmsmnzmskskkskskkskskkowiwwiwi

Kalifornia.

FRANCE

Quote from: Navyman on March 14, 2020, 02:16:41 PM
Well if people like Cardi delaying their shit, it's possible for Brandy also

https://twitter.com/RapUp/status/1238868897773662208?s

No offense, but we cant compare the two. The best type of promo is putting out music consistently and feeding the fans. Thats what Jhene did and thats why she was able to scan over 100k 1st week. This ain't 1999.

But I get it. If they do have a promo plan that consists of her travelling to various places, then I get why she would postpone the date. But in 2020, you dont have to be travelling to all these spots to do pormo. There's more effective ways to do it. And the biggest of all is to put music out constantly and feed the masses.

FRANCE

Quote from: heir. on March 14, 2020, 03:40:48 PM
i think it's very easy for us to sit behind our keyboards and bark out orders/marketing recommendations to these artists...

Hey you...over there...with the braids...Do the promo online only for now and that will work.

You...over there...eating the taco....First and foremost, Nicki shits on you. Secondly, no need to delay this mess cuz of 'rona. Set up a concert now on Instagram LIVE. Stat! This will work perfectly.

But we don't know what's lined up and what advisement they're under. We're in the middle of a pandemic right now. Schools are closing, offices shutting down, Madison Square Garden is closed, talk shows are being shut down, whole basketball seasons are being taken owt the game.

This could very well be another casualty of 'rona. But I understand the frustration simply because of the history. But we have to be reasonable this time and cut her some slack if this is the case.

U said that already. Now let us vent.

BrandyFromTheFuture

Who wants some apple crumble with a side of frustration 

lovechild

Brandy should just release that EP she told us was coming a few years ago until all of this mess calms down and she needs to communicate with her fans if it is pushed back. 

At minimum release a bonus track or something. 

Dr Naomi Campbell

FRANCE

Now snippets of the song and video shoot are leaking online a bit. 

U know what though. Brandy doesnt make all the decisions. Maybe she wants to release it and her record label / management says she gotta hold off. It is what it is and it'll come when its supposed to come. 

FRANCE

Quote from: Selassie on March 14, 2020, 03:56:15 PM
Can we wait until the 27th at least  :dead:

Normally when shit is close, Kipp is always around. Whenever theres a pushback or something, he disappears so he doesnt get ambushed.  :kii: I think its a push back. I'll assume the worst and hope for the best.

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: LF on March 14, 2020, 03:59:07 PM
Quote from: Selassie on March 14, 2020, 03:56:15 PM
Can we wait until the 27th at least  :dead:

Normally when shit is close, Kipp is always around. Whenever theres a pushback or something, he disappears so he doesnt get ambushed.  :kii: I think its a push back. I'll assume the worst and hope for the best.
he probably jet setted off for a fine cusine buffett

hewritez

Quote from: LF on March 14, 2020, 03:56:43 PM
Now snippets of the song and video shoot are leaking online a bit.

U know what though. Brandy doesnt make all the decisions. Maybe she wants to release it and her record label / management says she gotta hold off. It is what it is and it'll come when its supposed to come.

Link?  :heythere: