Brandy sings on IG (Postpones single and Apologizes to fans)

Started by yearofbrandy, March 14, 2020, 12:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drogon

Quote from: heir. on March 14, 2020, 03:40:48 PM
i think it's very easy for us to sit behind our keyboards and bark out orders/marketing recommendations to these artists...

Hey you...over there...with the braids...Do the promo online only for now and that will work.

You...over there...eating the taco....First and foremost, Nicki shits on you. Secondly, no need to delay this mess cuz of 'rona. Set up a concert now on Instagram LIVE. Stat! This will work perfectly.

But we don't know what's lined up and what advisement they're under. We're in the middle of a pandemic right now. Schools are closing, offices shutting down, Madison Square Garden is closed, talk shows are being shut down, whole basketball seasons are being taken owt the game.

This could very well be another casualty of 'rona. But I understand the frustration simply because of the history. But we have to be reasonable this time and cut her some slack if this is the case.

Enough said

Young

Quote from: heir. on March 14, 2020, 04:04:01 PM

Ack :stressed:

Release something Queen ... a snippet..something soon

I mean this cryptic tea is torture

Le Champ

Le Champ

Bentley. HARRIS!

Not a virus booking an online release too :dead:

But I bet she's still releasing it tho

Blackpantha

Guys calm down everything stays on schedule... Simmer down gorls... 
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

AfroJisiac

Quote from: heir. on March 14, 2020, 12:56:54 PM
i kinda feel for ghan. to be releasing and getting ready to promo for the first time in years, at a time when everyone is being told to stay away from large gatherings.....concerts, etc.

this is one instance where i could understand if sis put a brake on things cuz she felt 'rona was stealing her thunder a bit.

well it's the perfect time to release it lol
the whole world is about to stay home cause of Rona , might be great for the streams lol i be sittin workin from home all day playin' the shit outta the song!

it's ok if she doesn't perform this at a concert right now lol she will have plenty of time to perform it , ch.. she's still performing "Almost doesn't count" and the song is 21 years old