Syrai "Not About You" 4/26/24 UPDATED

Started by Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾, March 29, 2024, 05:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

Quote from: DopeSoul. on April 01, 2024, 09:57:22 AM
Quote from: yearofbrandy on March 31, 2024, 09:06:07 PMI'm probably gonna get banned for this but I don't like her voice at all. The backgrounds vocals sound good but it's something about her voice I don't like. IMO she just sounds off key but also you can tell can sing too. Idk but this is no disrespect to her. Just saying.....
n

Boy ain't nobody banning you

Bbbbdddfffggfs

Kaeli.

Quote from: yearofbrandy on March 31, 2024, 09:06:07 PMI'm probably gonna get banned for this but I don't like her voice at all. The backgrounds vocals sound good but it's something about her voice I don't like. IMO she just sounds off key but also you can tell can sing too. Idk but this is no disrespect to her. Just saying.....
n

GZBXNXNJCICOCPPCCO like...

Hot take!

Drag her like the rest of us are doing. shit

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Kaeli. on April 04, 2024, 03:18:27 AM
n

Hot take!

v v v x cvvb xxxxx c czxzzz
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Ma Lo

n

Hot take!

I just hollered real loud in my basement

Ma Lo

Syrai just isn't a vocalist and it's no shade. Brandy likes to
Talk a lot of shit about us on this board but  facts are facts and the facts remain and I really hope she sees this ..... I would hate for Brandy to he  dishonest with her about her true abilities and have someone else, who is far more critical tell her the truth. Ain't no hope for Syrai to achieve Brandy's levels of success as a musician  if Ray couldn't do it she sure as hell can't she just don't have that and it's okay we all have different gifts. Her weight loss is truly inspirational and she's very intelligent. She's gorgeous. She could do anything. But vocally and
artistically it's a chop. She better be glad that first single was halfway decent cuz eeeeeeek

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Ma Lo on April 04, 2024, 08:32:32 PM
n

Hot take!

I just hollered real loud in my basement

:guys:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Amazing

AfroJisiac

Quote from: demitri.petty on March 31, 2024, 03:26:09 PMWhy the hell are y'all are saying Bran is done with music? I can't see her just being done with music. It's only been 4 years since B7 and less than 6 months for the Christmas album  :hmph:

oh wow its just hit me that it's already 4 years ! and we were on lockdown dwfghjg  omg

this makes me more upset ...there we go with another 4 year dfghjklm and the next album aint even started yet xqsfghjkl

Justice Jackson

The Christmas album was a lil yanyanyan round the house. Sis wasn't activated at all

It's crazy, these days I go to old throw away songs I don't even really like (like the one she did with her fam for A Family Business) and Brandy used to sound so alive on the tracks. She was truly emoting
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius