Jazmine Sullivan - Heaux Tales out NOW!

Started by iheart4everbrandy, January 08, 2021, 06:35:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

hopefully shes saving the good shit for her album cause the songs are all mediocre at best.

iheart4everbrandy

January 09, 2021, 07:58:51 AM #46 Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 07:59:19 AM by iheart4everbrandy
This is one of her BEST releases... the concept, lyrically content, production, vocals... 🔥 🔥

Sis did exactly what was required with this project... I can't stop playing it!!

And that tiny desk was all love!!!

Bentley. HARRIS!

WHEW!!!!!!

HER surprised me .... sis went IN and fought back. them runs were crisp and clean. Jazzy was challenged that daay

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on January 09, 2021, 08:52:42 AM
WHEW!!!!!!

HER surprised me .... sis went IN and fought back. them runs were crisp and clean. Jazzy was challenged that daay

! I'm so impressed. I knew she could GIVE but standing next Jaz and actually keeping up with her?! It shows that the way she sings on her EPs is just stylistic choice. She's a beast fr.

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: FRANCE on January 09, 2021, 03:56:02 AM
hopefully shes saving the good shit for her album cause the songs are all mediocre at best.
Mediocre??? Y'all must not understand certain music, maybe its a cultural difference (no offense). Jazz is giving us vocals, lyrics, and bops that are similar to the times but so forward...she adapts to any type of musical background and stylistic choice easily.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Ulysses on January 08, 2021, 08:22:38 PM
I don't know what it is with these new songs, but they just aren't on the same level as her previous work. She sounds fucking GREAT though. And this Tiny Desk is even better than listening to the actual album. Jaz is definitely one of THE best singers in the whole fucking WORLD. No doubts....
IT'S A CONCEPT get into it gworl. OR maybe you just aren't a HOE or haven't used sex/desirability/money to ur benefit or been controlled by it.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

jtwoeleven

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 09, 2021, 08:57:01 AM
Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on January 09, 2021, 08:52:42 AM
WHEW!!!!!!

! I'm so impressed. I knew she could GIVE but standing next Jaz and actually keeping up with her?! It shows that the way she sings on her EPs is just stylistic choice. She's a beast fr.

!!!

That part. Was not expecting that from her.

Eh...

Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Vonc2002

I just watched that Tiny Desk mess and JESUS!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe HER showed up and Damn out That way :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RedOctober

Quote from: iheart4everbrandy on January 09, 2021, 07:58:51 AM
This is one of her BEST releases... the concept, lyrically content, production, vocals... 🔥 🔥

Sis did exactly what was required with this project... I can't stop playing it!!

And that tiny desk was all love!!!

I'm not a fan of J. Sullivan, but the concept of this ep is what makes me like it. The interludes to each song sets a precedent. It helps me understand what she's singing about and I can actually relate. Bran should think about...nvm.

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 09, 2021, 10:23:54 PM
!!!!!! :guys: :guys:

the way she didn't back down

:cmerefag:

HUGO

Quote from: RAY7 on January 08, 2021, 11:58:19 AM
Shes dropping a tiny desk concert at 12
Bran where the fuck were ya? :uhh:

Right. Done making excuses for her

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 09, 2021, 10:23:54 PM

!!

Amazing