I love this board, but nnnnmnnm

Started by Herb., June 27, 2015, 07:31:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herb.

June 27, 2015, 07:31:24 AM Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 07:35:36 AM by Herb.
sdsddsdsdssd

So as I've been growing my hair, I've been looking more and more into ways to take care of it. This board has been a God-send. I've been stalking it for at least a year. Lurking. :justabit: And just now deciding to join the forums. Some of the topics have me crying.

One girl is on there trying to convince herself she's a 2c/3b while everyone is telling her she is clearly a 3c, and then providing evidence that she isn't, after she asked for THEIR opinion.  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :plzstop:

http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/3/177129-hair-type-help.html

I am fucking crying sdnsdnsdnsd

And their RULES
:plzstop:

QuoteBE WHO YOU ARE. Please do not create multiple profiles. Your account should represent you and accurately portray your life. Do not falsely represent yourself, or claim to have knowledge or expertise that you don't actually possess. In addition, do not impersonate another user.
http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/faq.php

this is gonna be a kii cackle.
:raycharles2urmess:

Admin

June 27, 2015, 07:41:08 AM #1 Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 07:41:17 AM by squid
dd

These curls in their avis.

Herb.

Quote from: squid on June 27, 2015, 07:41:08 AM
dd

kn;jbhvgcufgvbj

this girl is getting HOT

no! not a 3c! nothing against them (my sister is 3c, LOVE her hair wish I had it ) but I am NOT 3c! none of that over here. 2c all day!

sdsddsdsdsdsdsdsds
God help my people.

if she learned and accepted her true hair type it would look a lot better.

Admin

Quote from: Herb. on June 27, 2015, 07:43:39 AM
dd

kn;jbhvgcufgvbj

this girl is getting HOT

no! not a 3c! nothing against them (my sister is 3c, LOVE her hair wish I had it ) but I am NOT 3c! none of that over here. 2c all day!

sdsddsdsdsdsdsdsds
God help my people.

cvvv,;

Reminds me of the people who are like "I'm the lightest out of all my siblings LOL", and feel superior.

Herb.

June 27, 2015, 08:00:01 AM #4 Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 08:00:41 AM by Herb.
Quote from: squid on June 27, 2015, 07:56:05 AM
Quote from: Herb. on June 27, 2015, 07:43:39 AM
dd

kn;jbhvgcufgvbj

this girl is getting HOT

sdsddsdsdsdsdsdsds
God help my people.

cvvv,;

Reminds me of the people who are like "I'm the lightest out of all my siblings LOL", and feel superior.
nioubjkn;buvycituxcivbnmnoibpuovyc

it is very similar. and I bet her sister's hair is fucking snatched. while she's over there SLATHERING in pantene products thinking she's european. looking a frizzy matted fool.

Herb.

When I saw this topic title I was sure there'd be a bunch of MESS and anger inside
but it actually turned out to be a very relaxed, informative discussion.

http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/4/77742-why-do-most-black-people-have-nappy-kinky-coily-hair.html