Donnie should have kept his mouth shut.

Started by Herb., June 27, 2015, 11:36:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herb.

Quote from: brocka4life on June 27, 2015, 12:09:03 PM
:kii: the edit
dssss

u know how I do boo :supluv:

But I mean, you came at me as if the facts weren't right.
Regardless of what his E-True Hollywood story is, he "was" a homosexual and now he isn't.
He is, however, perched on social media condemning an entire community and single handedly determining their fate.

this is what happens when people put themselves in the line of fire with idiocy. You might get burned! :cheerup:

XXXI

ion care what he says... still looks like a sissy to me
:cheerup:

brocka4life

Quote from: Herb. on June 27, 2015, 12:11:25 PM
dssss

Regardless of what his E-True Hollywood story is, he "was" a homosexual and now he isn't.
He is, however, perched on social media condemning an entire community and single handedly determining their fate.

this is what happens when people put themselves in the line of fire with idiocy. You might get burned! :cheerup:

I just look at it differently. I kind of equate it to Stockholm Syndrome. So I feel, leaving out the years of rape/molestation takes away from the story. But to each their own. I cannot blame a man for trying to crucify a group of people, all the while trying to crucify that man.

He is NOT God. But I feel like some people get so in their feelings, that they see it as a big deal because they feel it's God telling them being gay is wrong and not Donnie.  Everybody has a right to their opinion. I'm not about to damn anybody to hell for theirs. Again, I'm not saying he's right for what he says about homosexuality. But he could feel that someone who was gay raped him, abused him and caused his life to go in a direction that it may or may not have gone otherwise.

But I'm done. You can have this match. It don't affect my life either way.

Herb.

Herb.

Quote from: brocka4life on June 27, 2015, 12:16:59 PM
Quote from: Herb. on June 27, 2015, 12:11:25 PM
dssss

I just look at it differently. I kind of equate it to Stockholm Syndrome. So I feel, leaving out the years of rape/molestation takes away from the story. But to each their own. I cannot blame a man for trying to crucify a group of people, all the while trying to crucify that man.

He is NOT God. But I feel like some people get so in their feelings, that they see it as a big deal because they feel it's God telling them being gay is wrong and not Donnie.  Everybody has a right to their opinion. I'm not about to damn anybody to hell for theirs. Again, I'm not saying he's right for what he says about homosexuality. But he could feel that someone who was gay raped him, abused him and caused his life to go in a direction that it may or may not have gone otherwise.

But I'm done. You can have this match. It don't affect my life either way.
n

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Oh Molested.Confused.Gay Uncle Fuck outta here, that nigga was a fucking faggot and is still a faggot. He ain't married, you've never seen him with the bitties. He's a fraud ole crow feet faggot.

Herb.

June 27, 2015, 12:21:56 PM #23 Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 12:22:12 PM by Herb.
But I agree, we just see it from two totally different angles. I can sympathize with his story but I will never tolerate judgement at that degree.

Cowgirl

"I used to suck a mean dick but then I found Jesus and he came in, I mean, he cleaned my mouth out. You guys need to stop before you burn in hell!"

What's the problem? :uhh:

Herb.

Quote from: ∧ ∨ ∩ ∪ on June 27, 2015, 12:21:21 PM
Oh Molested.Confused.Gay Uncle Fuck outta here, that nigga was a fucking faggot and is still a faggot. He ain't married, you've never seen him with the bitties. He's a fraud ole crow feet faggot.
He is married luv.
ssssss

but yeah, fuck him.

Herb.

Quote from: BowDown on June 27, 2015, 12:22:54 PM
"I used to suck a mean dick but then I found Jesus and he came in, I mean, he cleaned my mouth out. You guys need to stop before you burn in hell!"

What's the problem? :uhh:
sdo[sds
d
s
sd
s
sd
sd
sd
sd
sd
sd
sd
s
ds
d
sd
s
d
sd

sd

Exactly. You had ur fun luv, lemme have mine :supluv:

Herb.

I actually wish I could unpurchase his music. Lemme see if App' will give me a refund.

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: Herb. on June 27, 2015, 12:24:49 PM
Quote from: ∧ ∨ ∩ ∪ on June 27, 2015, 12:21:21 PM
He is married luv.
ssssss

but yeah, fuck him.

His wife a damn dummy. That hole probably open and ran thru

Herb.

jbvhcykjl
and u know he still getting it in on the side.

him and pastor long