Woman attacked with her baby in hand

Started by Herb., June 27, 2015, 03:41:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herb.

I just....

BigDawg

BigDawg

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

I wish I was there. Yo I would've fought that fuck ass nigga behind the camera, first.

BigDawg

Quote from: ∧ ∨ ∩ ∪ on June 27, 2015, 03:47:54 PM
I wish I was there. Yo I would've fought that fuck ass nigga behind the camera, first.

Sinpool

These kind of videos are so surreal to me,

Like...how do people have such low empathy

Admin

Fucking bitch needs to be jailed :usureuok:

The one who filmed this as well!

Cowgirl

Everyone who participated and watched should be fucking lynched.

Herb.

Quote from: BigDawg on June 27, 2015, 03:47:29 PM
Dis bitch doin tha nae nae
My stomach turned a bit when I saw that.

Literally behaving as animals. So embarrassing

BigDawg

Quote from: Herb. on June 27, 2015, 03:53:08 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on June 27, 2015, 03:47:29 PM
Dis bitch doin tha nae nae
My stomach turned a bit when I saw that.

Literally behaving as animals. So embarrassing
!!!

Like what kinda UniverSoul Circus is dis  :uhh:

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Stuff like this makes it so hard to fight for these coons. Like how can you be so pressed? Like I get that bitches make you mad and you gotta teach them a lesson but fuck that. Catch that bitch at the light.

They dropped a future White Devil on the head now they're gonna be charged with 1st Degree assault. I want the coin doing the Nae Nae and the faggot bitch behind the camera charged too.

Herb.

Quote from: ∧ ∨ ∩ ∪ on June 27, 2015, 03:57:51 PM
Stuff like this makes it so hard to fight for these coons. Like how can you be so pressed? Like I get that bitches make you mad and you gotta teach them a lesson but fuck that. Catch that bitch at the light.

They dropped a future White Devil on the head now they're gonna be charged with 1st Degree assault. I want the coin doing the Nae Nae and the faggot bitch behind the camera charged too.
calm down bvy :stressed:

I just can't understand the heartlessness of it all.
On the other hand, that woman should have given her baby to the other girl, she was being approached by people and she knew what was about to happen.

They clearly didn't want mess with her friend because she was freed up and they didn't touch her. Which also indicates that this woman had some type of beef with them. So just hand her the bvy so they can beat your ass. She has some responsibility in that child's injury as well.

Don't use your child as a shield assuming that everyone is clear-headed enough to think twice about hitting you. Not everyone is.

Cowgirl

I agree, she should've just handed her bvy over to Sarah and taken that beat down.
:letsmessfag:

Buy The Stars✨

u wanna know whats kinda interesting this happened in texas only about 30 min from the pool incident lol

they still lookin for the girl