Herb.

MelMel

wow wow wow....I am being diagnosed?

Annie

So you're a hoe if you shave? :dead:
What about piercings down there? That's more hoe-ish I think

/.\

Jon

QuoteThe gym is ripe with opportunity for women to $ex. It is an atmosphere where everyone has tight, revealing clothing and everyone is there to work up a sweat. You add the testosterone that people are bound to produce through exercise and the taut, muscular bodies that inhabit the gym and you have the perfect recipe for an affair. And the trainers have an intense, personal relationship with the people that they train. Their job is to push your woman to do more than she thought she could. They are charismatic motivators and muscle bound who touch your woman regularly in all places that you dream about touching her. Trainers know how to talk to women because their job dictates that they build solid relationships with them. So, if your girl is always at the gym but not losing weight, then her trainer is pushing her hard, but from behind with no clothes on her body. - See more at: http://www.gltrends.com/10-signs-you-are-dating-a-whore/3/#sthash.B4elXjba.dpuf

:ohwow: :ohwow: idk why but this kinda turned me on.

Lazarus

Wow...yeah

This is such an eye opener for me

Annie

Quote from: Jonovan on June 27, 2015, 06:20:46 PM
QuoteThe gym is ripe with opportunity for women to $ex. It is an atmosphere where everyone has tight, revealing clothing and everyone is there to work up a sweat. You add the testosterone that people are bound to produce through exercise and the taut, muscular bodies that inhabit the gym and you have the perfect recipe for an affair. And the trainers have an intense, personal relationship with the people that they train. Their job is to push your woman to do more than she thought she could. They are charismatic motivators and muscle bound who touch your woman regularly in all places that you dream about touching her. Trainers know how to talk to women because their job dictates that they build solid relationships with them. So, if your girl is always at the gym but not losing weight, then her trainer is pushing her hard, but from behind with no clothes on her body. - See more at: http://www.gltrends.com/10-signs-you-are-dating-a-whore/3/#sthash.B4elXjba.dpuf

Do people even go to the gym to work out?  :cheerup:

/.\

pCj

Quote from: Annie on June 27, 2015, 06:04:59 PM

d

Annie, whatcha got down there?

:supluv: :supluv: :supluv: :supluv:

Annie

Quote from: pCj on June 27, 2015, 06:52:50 PM
Quote from: Annie on June 27, 2015, 06:04:59 PM

d

Annie, whatcha got down there?

:supluv: :supluv: :supluv: :supluv:
I takes me four hours to get through customs at an airport, so much metal  :whatgunofficer:

/.\

Cuban0

Quote from: Jonovan on June 27, 2015, 06:20:46 PM

!!!!!

:ohwow: