Squid

Started by pCj, June 21, 2015, 02:25:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pCj

June 21, 2015, 02:25:47 PM Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 03:42:09 PM by squid
I've already said this, but it bears repeating: Thank you for spending all this time on ensuring that we have a safe, permanent home for BSource just in time for Ghan to start promoting everything. What you did was very selfless, thoughtful, and generous and it speaks volumes of your character.

Not to mention, this place slays  :supluv: :supluv: :supluv: :supluv: :supluv: :supluv:

Admin

Thank you bby luv :traciandchelle:

Btw, we still didn't fight on Pok?mon :caseoftheherp:

Herb.

Quote from: pCj on June 21, 2015, 02:25:47 PM
I've already said this, but it bears repeating: Thank you for spending all this time on ensuring that we have a safe, permanent home for BSource just in time for Ghan to start promoting everything. What you did was very selfless, thoughtful, and generous and it speaks volumes of your character.

Not to mention, this place slays  :supluv: :supluv: :supluv: :supluv: :supluv: :supluv:
:stressed: !!!!!

Love it here squid, bvy!  :letsmessfag:

Just fucking luv it!!!!!  :cheerup:

I'm redirecting the domain here as we speak. So proud of you. Thank you for stepping up and doing this. You have my support 250%.

SUPREME

Admin

Jon

!!!!!!!!!!! thank u

pCj

Quote from: squid on June 21, 2015, 02:28:00 PM
Thank you bby luv :traciandchelle:

Btw, we still didn't fight on Pok?mon :caseoftheherp:

I don't think you're ready for that lashing

:jetbeauty:

Cowgirl

June 21, 2015, 02:37:53 PM #7 Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 02:39:30 PM by BowDown
Wow, yea.                        Thanks.                      Was kinda selfless and stuff.                                      :ohwow:

Annie

Amazing!! Thank you so much

/.\

Cartierline

Luv u squid bvy boo! :stressed:

monk al-taqi

June 21, 2015, 03:57:34 PM #10 Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 03:58:08 PM by Monk????
you fckn slay luv

oh and send me an ass pic

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

Admin

MelMel

wow wow wow yeah Squid is amazing as always. Just love him.

MelMel

Young

You're amazing for this luv

Muuuuuah!