Brandy’s “Love Again” with Daniel C, now eligible for Gold in the US

Started by Brandy's Unconditional Ocean, October 17, 2020, 06:18:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bby ddy

Quote from: #Mu7 on October 19, 2020, 02:21:32 PM

Yall not stans, y'all don't even be following or knowing when Queen is doing well and slaying. Smh

Wait a minute now. A lot of us depend on this board for updates... and we've rightfully clocked outta following her chart performance. Speaking for myself, I don't even understand streams and the charts.

Micheal Watson

Quote from: #Mu7 on October 19, 2020, 02:21:32 PM
Borderline is also increasing in streams remaining consistently above 45k daily on Spotify alone.

In fact it has been outstreaming every song on the album dialy. Growing every week and daily.

Yall not stans, y'all don't even be following or knowing when Queen is doing well and slaying. Smh
I love to hear this

I just want the whole world to appreciate this song like us fans do

and honestly, this is my fav single since like FM or maybe RHD

and easily my top 5 messes of all time from ghan

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on October 19, 2020, 10:37:11 AM
Quote from: Troye on October 17, 2020, 08:20:55 PM
Quote from: Camo on October 17, 2020, 08:34:03 AM
Awesome! I still wouldn't mind a video in that same styling as that "conversation" video they did.

!!!!

Just for the hell of it a cute cheap video.  HELL do what Gaga did last year for stupid love .. get some Calabasas fag too hold the new iPhone 12 up and record a quick mess ... could literally shot a performance video or something in a day

gaga's video was shot on an iphone but it was still a big production + editing etc.

It was a simple ass video For a simple ass song

Bish

Quote from: Brandy's 2021 Grammy on October 19, 2020, 05:41:55 AM
I've been hearing Borderline on the radio the few times I've listened recently. It's not blowing the charts away but im happy she released something that isn't at all commercial
I've heard it the last three times I was in the car.