I don’t like that bran is so silent

Started by Heated🔥, September 07, 2019, 09:12:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackpantha

Quote from: long-timeBfan on September 08, 2019, 09:40:24 AM
Sonja posted a nice long post about LaShawn and about how much he inspired Brandy & Ray J and how much love he gave them and how she hopes they continue to follow his beautiful example that he set for them.

Brandy and Ray J don't need to say anything, Momma Norwood spoke for the family

:'(

Brandy must be going through it...
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Bentley. HARRIS!

geezus .... i've never seen anything like this thread  :plzstop:

BigDawg

Quote from: long-timeBfan on September 08, 2019, 09:40:24 AM
Sonja posted a nice long post about LaShawn and about how much he inspired Brandy & Ray J and how much love he gave them and how she hopes they continue to follow his beautiful example that he set for them.

Brandy and Ray J don't need to say anything, Momma Norwood spoke for the family

sonjanorwood
Our words cannot express to April Daniels @iamaprildaniels and her family the deep sorry and sadness we carry in our hearts for the loss of her husband and our friend LaShawn Daniels. It is with our heartfelt prayers that God will give you the strength and comfort that you need during this time of grieving and throughout your lives.
We loved LaShawn Daniels as a friend, family, musical hero, an encourager, man of integrity, and a man who deeply love God and family. We met him in 1998; he has been a major musical influencer, teacher, songwriter and vocal producer for Brandy since 1998 and Ray J since 2004. @bigshiz could draw magic from a singer's voice, with an innate ability to speak to vocal cords requiring them to reach their highest heights in a song like no other. He was one of a kind! I pray for my children that they will continue to hear the voice of LaShawn whispering directions as they sing their songs. I want them to remember those teachable moments LaShawn shared, the laughter and love he brought each time you met.  And know that although he is not here on earth, his love memories will always be with you. Today, LaShawn Daniels was scheduled to be with Brandy in the studio to finish her 7th album. LaShawn, a legend, was truly loved and will be missed by many. May God send his comforting Angels to the Daniels family. -TheNorwoods
@4everbrandy @rayj @vocalcoachnorwood @princesslove @syraismith @melodylovenorwood
View all 236 comments

Navyman

Considering how close they were. I would be concerned if she didn't take her time to grieve and process her feelings. Thank god i don't stan a sociopath.

They haven't even put him in the ground yet, chill.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Amazing

Quote from: BetterAngels on September 07, 2019, 10:29:33 PM
Most jobs give you 3-5 days, and then your ass has to get back to work.

I went to work the day after my brother was killed because I DID NOT want to be at home alone but different people grieve in different ways.

Moon

oh wow crazy that he was supposed to work on the album today

its a horrible shame that this album will be postponed until 2020/1 but bran has to grieve 

Amazing

Quote from: Blackpantha on September 07, 2019, 10:35:09 PM
Can't believe you guys are up in this postery being so selfish. Her grieving and working through this should be first priority. You guys can be so heartless sometimes. I just can't with you guys. I just wanna cry.. 

What do you expect? These are the people who told me that they wished my murdered brother was rotting in hell and his body be eaten by maggots.

Amazing

Quote from: afromoondiac on September 08, 2019, 01:15:20 PM
oh wow crazy that he was supposed to work on the album today

its a horrible shame that this album will be postponed until 2020/1 but bran has to grieve

I don't think she will need years to grieve. :uhh:

Harlem

I'm curious on what else needed to be finished... I thought she was in process of gearing up the first single and its roll out

Amazing

Quote from: Troye Stormborn on September 07, 2019, 11:04:01 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on September 07, 2019, 11:01:03 PM
Quote from: Troye Stormborn on September 07, 2019, 11:00:12 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on September 07, 2019, 09:45:52 PM
One of her closest friends just died, let's not forget she's human. She needs time to grieve

she said they were close friends?
:blink:

They're literally like siblings since they were 16/17

everyone knows this

i never heard her say they were like siblings.   thats why i was asking i know they have known each other for years but i didnt kno  they were like siblings.

Are you trying to say they were just work colleagues only since Brandy had to cut a check every time they met?

Amazing

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on September 08, 2019, 02:42:04 PM
Y'all are weird. The album will probably get pushed back so get over it.

There is absolutely no reason for the album to be pushed back.