Wendy Announced Nene’s Quitting RHOA

Started by M-Rocka, January 21, 2020, 11:21:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: MrMoon on January 21, 2020, 11:44:30 AM
Im not surprised cause she is clearly not one of the main gorls this season.
They edited her out in so many episodes.

:blessed:

Annie

Quote from: MrMoon on January 21, 2020, 11:44:30 AM
Im not surprised cause she is clearly not one of the main gorls this season.
They edited her out in so many episodes.

!!

It is time for her to go

/.\

M-Rocka

Navyman

BORderline

Jdjdbdbdjdjd

Every time she tried to come up late, thinking she would be the main attraction, ALL THE other girls paid her DUST.
I felt bad watching this.
fjdjdjdjjdjd

FRANCE

January 21, 2020, 11:52:06 AM #20 Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 11:53:23 AM by LF
What is she gonna do more money? She's damn near unemployed without the show. She aint Phaedra. I dunno. I'll believe it when it actually happens. The fact that she's "quitting" though tells me that she's about to display some of her filthiest ways in future episodes on the show and she herself is probably ashamed by it.

I believe Wendy though that she is going through something because she is literally falling apart. When you have no friends and you become overnight besties with a damn Wendy Williams, your life is clearly in shambles.

M-Rocka

Quote from: LF on January 21, 2020, 11:52:06 AM
What is she gonna do more money? She's damn near unemployed without the show. She aint Phaedra. I dunno. I'll believe it when it actually happens. The fact that she's "quitting" though tells me that she's about to display some of her filthiest ways in future episodes on the show and she herself is probably ashamed by it.

I believe Wendy though that she is going through something because she is literally falling apart. When you have no friends and you become overnight besties with a damn Wendy Williams, your life is clearly in shambles.

I'm sorry, but I screamed at the last sentence. :dead:

She really is insufferable.

BORderline

She got 4 stores
She is touring with other comedians
Im sure her coins are cute til she dies. 

Plastic.

I can't imagine being 50 and being so desperate for friends. Kenya nailed it when she was talking about how she showed up with her titty out to have an "LOL! NENE U CRAZY!" moment. It's sad

best selling female rapper of all time

Plastic.

January 21, 2020, 11:58:54 AM #24 Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 11:59:34 AM by Plastic
Say what u want about Kenya, but she ALWAYS stood on her own two. When the entire cast hated her, she would go down the couch and read them all. This Aquarius Queen

Nene doesn't have anybody in her corner for the first time and she's ready to quit  :dead:

best selling female rapper of all time

M-Rocka

Wendy: Nene text.....I'm quitting. :hmph:

Tal in the audience outraged: WHET!!!!!!!!! :fuming:

ophmani

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 21, 2020, 11:59:44 AM

jghhgjghfjhgfhjgfhjghhghghghghgh

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Vonc2002

Quote from: MrMoon on January 21, 2020, 11:50:24 AM
Jdjdbdbdjdjd

Every time she tried to come up late, thinking she would be the main attraction, ALL THE other girls paid her DUST.
I felt bad watching this.
fjdjdjdjjdjd
!!!!!!!
And they pay that bitch entirely too much money to be a nobody.  She gone
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

M-Rocka

January 21, 2020, 12:10:53 PM #28 Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 12:11:10 PM by M-Rocka
Quote from: 'phil on January 21, 2020, 12:08:30 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on January 21, 2020, 11:59:44 AM

jghhgjghfjhgfhjgfhjghhghghghghgh

Shshsnejeksems

Sdddndnd

D
G
F
F
C