Is Rihanna a Bsource Member?

Started by Annie, January 22, 2020, 08:58:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plastic.

Quote from: First Class on January 22, 2020, 01:10:01 PM
Dick jokes! Relatable! Fun mom without kids but still got baby weight!

gorl fuck u
shhshshshsbbsbbsbsbbs

best selling female rapper of all time

fedswatchin

Quote from: Annie on January 22, 2020, 02:23:51 PM
Funny or not I love that she doesn't take things so serious, I mean Bey would never post this. Back in the day she would do a lot more interviews.. and be spontaneous.
and rih would never sing on key consistently like Bey. There are a lot of differences between those girls, why compare? Lmao

BAPHOMET.

Funny or not I love that she doesn't take things so serious, I mean Bey would never post this. Back in the day she would do a lot more interviews.. and be spontaneous.
Girl hush. Its not funny. period.

also Bey was a kid back then of COURSE OHHHH penis pun would be something her simple country ass would've found funny back then. She was an idiot and a teen.

BAPHOMET.

How dumb would it be for a bitch that clearly gets dick on the daily and 3 whole kids to find high school level dick puns like this funny and enough so to post it giggling like a school girl ? 

her pussy is ran THROUGH. Dick aint funny no more 

Plastic.

Quote from: Darius Walker. on January 22, 2020, 02:29:05 PM
How dumb would it be for a bitch that clearly gets dick on the daily and 3 whole kids to find high school level dick puns like this funny and enough so to post it giggling like a school girl ?

Well DAMN

best selling female rapper of all time

BAPHOMET.

fedswatchin

Quote from: Plastic on January 22, 2020, 02:32:46 PM
Quote from: Darius Walker. on January 22, 2020, 02:29:05 PM

Well DAMN
i felt this read. The Rihs are all dead now i heard

Cowgirl

It would be forced if Bey posted this.

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: TinaSnow on January 22, 2020, 02:46:15 PM
It would be forced if Bey posted this.
coz she has no personality

BAPHOMET.

That's such a retarded thing to say. d

Naomi Hit Me

Naomi Hit Me

Girl the way y'all ANALYSE everyone on here, someone says something less than positive about Bey and shit your pants

She's boring off stage ok?!?!
:blessed:

BAPHOMET.

what the FUCK does that have to do with having "no personality" ? 

duh she's boring off stage to us cause she dont be doing shit. Congratulations you've said what every Bey stan has said since ... forever.