Official Billboard Awards Thread - Brandy Medley including songs from b7

Started by Brandy's Unconditional Ocean, October 14, 2020, 06:29:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

#Mu7

Quote from: brocka4life on October 14, 2020, 02:07:01 PM
This place is draining.

Will the vocals be live?

The fact that I can't even stan for BRANDY on A FUCKING BRANDY board in peace. No wonder she pays it FUCKING DUST. Who would claim this place!?

RATHER_g

it's crazy that notwithstanding the positive things Brandy is doing (frankly, a lot of the shit we could only have wished for in the last three eras that were cut short), people here are finding every single reason to doubt and be very critical of Brandy.  Y'all can say what you want, but sometimes this place fees so negatively towards the same. It's okay to point out stuff, but damn...can y'all try to insert some positivity as well?  I really hope Brandy isn't visiting this forum anymore.
Jay_G

Vonc2002

Y'all are so extra.  Ray asked if it would be a good idea to work with jay/beyonce because of what Chloe and Haley have been achieving and a few of us said maybe.  Where the rest of this came from is beyond me.  Fags are so dramatic :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: #Mu7 on October 14, 2020, 01:12:42 PM
Maverick is DOING a phenomenal job. This era is flaw-free, IMO!
Hell even if you disagree with BM single choice that video has 10 million views in less than 3 months.
Love AGAIN brilliant!
Borderline single release BRILLANT!
Hell even this new TY DOLLA and BB Award performance to promote BOTH of her SINGLEs brilliant.

Y'all need to STFU, I'm sick of y'all!
And you were the one to get extra.  Go chill tf out somewhere. No one was in here doubting or shitting on what she's done so far this era.  UGH :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

#Mu7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 14, 2020, 02:12:55 PM
Y'all are so extra.  Ray asked if it would be a good idea to work with jay/beyonce because of what Chloe and Haley have been achieving and a few of us said maybe.  Where the rest of this came from is beyond me.  Fags are so dramatic :dead:

I got your point. No shade but Roc Nation has produced no R&B Stars sans Rihanna. Chole X Halle included. Even with them working and showing up everywhere. The general public isn't really interested in their project outside of Do It!

Kelly's on Roc Nation, I think she's regressed TBH

Vonc2002

Quote from: #Mu7 on October 14, 2020, 02:17:06 PM

I got your point. No shade but Roc Nation has produced no R&B Stars sans Rihanna.
Well it's a good thing we don't need them to create a star.  She's already a star.  What she needs is more visibility and if they can achieve that then I wouldn't be mad at a relationship, that's all. No one said she needs to find better management or anything of the sort.  And Let's not base shit on Kelly Rowland because she could be signed to Jesus and that rocket still wouldn't take off

Kaeli.

Quote from: 4everSLAYanafan on October 14, 2020, 12:56:42 PM
Quote from: Murrah on October 14, 2020, 12:51:29 PM
I'm not about to hype up anything. Last time I did that was in 07 with Britney.

funny but we won't ever have to worry about Brandy having a complete melt down at the hands of her parents or herself.
are you forgetting that performance from last year that was just as bad if not worse than this britney one hun

Summertime

Quote from: #Mu7 on October 14, 2020, 02:07:35 PM
Quote from: James on October 14, 2020, 01:58:09 PM
Quote from: #Mu7 on October 14, 2020, 01:43:28 PM
Quote from: James on October 14, 2020, 01:42:39 PM
Quote from: #Mu7 on October 14, 2020, 01:34:14 PM
Quote from: James on October 14, 2020, 01:27:47 PM
I think Maverick is doing good and Brandy has the perfect management team now (Mama Sonja, Ryan, and Maverick).  Mama Sonja shouted out the eOne radio team last week for Borderline moving to the top 10 on the Urban AC chart, so Brandy is in good hands.  Maverick manages other icons/legends and I feel Brandy is happy with her management set up.

She has a good distributor and management team.

I'm sorry Brandy pushing John Legend, Chole X Halle, and outselling a bunch of the current RNB crop of girls numbers while being INDIE is a fucking WIN. I just don't get what the #starz want. This is not the 90s and frankly for R&B standards she's still kinda "top" girl!

Her management team got her a People Magazine cover and her name has been in the media since May so I believe her team is doing really good.  I view her as being back on "top" as well.  Brandy performing on a mainstream award show in 2020 is a BOOK.  What she's doing this era not many R&B acts will be able to do so.

Kelly Rowland, Keyshia Cole, Monica, and Co. can hope to have the ERA brandy is HAVING TBH! 

No Tomorrow Pt II sitting in top 10 rnb already. Chhh Kelly aint even there yet!!!! Wait til this performance. Almost Doesn't Count, Borderline, and it will PERCHED in the TOP 10. I envision B7 rising AGAIN too!!! The exposure is superb to be FRANK!

Baby Mama - 10 million video views & #7 on the Adult R&B Billboard Chart
Love Again - Almost 60 million Spotify streams & Grammy Nomination
Borderline - #12 on the Adult R&B Billboard Chart and I believe is rising faster than Love Again
NT PT. 2 - A hit in the making since it's already in the Top 10 on the R&B/Soul Itunes chart

Brandy is having an era better than Human and 2/11 and an era that ALL of the other R&B girls wished they could have.  Maverick, Ryan, and Mama Sonja are doing their jobs very well.  On top of this Brandy is actually seeing money from her music that she likely wasn't seeing before.

Brandy is going to occupy the Top 5 with 3 songs on RNB ITunes just watch after tonight. B7 going back to top 3!!

She will light up the charts after tonight's performance.  She's getting her Grammys next year and this is the perfect start to her campaign.  She's doing all of this at 41 and as an R&B artist with her first album in 8 years  ^_^.   Watch Maverick get her booked for the AMA Awards next month.  Maverick was founded by Madonna's former manager so the campaigning is going to be good for Brandy's Grammys.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 14, 2020, 02:21:57 PM

I got your point. No shade but Roc Nation has produced no R&B Stars sans Rihanna.
Well it's a good thing we don't need them to create a star.  She's already a star.  What she needs is more visibility and if they can achieve that then I wouldn't be mad at a relationship, that's all. No one said she needs to find better management or anything of the sort.  And Let's not base shit on Kelly Rowland because she could be signed to Jesus and that rocket still wouldn't take off

dvnvdvddsvvvvvbbbbb not TOO much!

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 14, 2020, 02:21:57 PM

hgvvgccccc
and I dont think CxH are even on Roc Nation, I just looked on the website gvhgcvgc
they're under Beyonce's Parkwood imprint as a label IDK who the management is
but its not even that deep

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 14, 2020, 11:11:39 AM
I'm So ready to see what Border and No tomorrow give live. I don't love the Ty addition to the single but hopefully the live  version flows a lil better. I'm really happy she got this opportunity and this platform to showcase her new music

!!

i really hate that pt.2 but can't wait to see her perform !  i just hope she doesn't bring India Arie's living room curtains with her and get dressed right

Ma Lo

Quote from: Kaeli. on October 14, 2020, 02:22:27 PM

funny but we won't ever have to worry about Brandy having a complete melt down at the hands of her parents or herself.
are you forgetting that performance from last year that was just as bad if not worse than this britney one hun

Yeah it was terrible

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Ntwadumela on October 14, 2020, 05:01:54 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on October 14, 2020, 02:22:27 PM

Yeah it was terrible

The tophat one?  :plzstop: :plzstop:

Still looking for those gifs when she's popping that thing up and down on ha head  :dead:

yearofbrandy

I just heard part 2 on the radio.....it actually sound good! Its not my favorite but its growing on me. 

TriBeCa

Guys, has it hit you that BRANDY will be performing at the motherfucking BILLBOARD AWARDS!!? I am so shook right now. I actually just teared up thinking about it. After all these years being somewhat cast out or overlooked by the industry, she's about to kill that motherfucking stage with 3 amazing songs. She's finally getting the respect she deserves. :loose2when: