Official Billboard Awards Thread - Brandy Medley including songs from b7

Started by Brandy's Unconditional Ocean, October 14, 2020, 06:29:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

Quote from: BORderline on October 18, 2020, 12:57:11 PM
Gorl, you are always condescending as if your taste is perched up the sky
To you, anybody showing interest to B7 is either fake or with poor taste...

dk'dkdkdjd'dgkkghlchlc

Who are you?!

That's the WHITE privilege jumping out.

Ma Lo

Quote from: Cuban0 on October 18, 2020, 08:45:43 PM
Quote from: Lane Bryant Jumpsuit on October 18, 2020, 08:28:51 PM
aint nobody jumping to no monica

but i have been enjoying alot of other artists

bran isnt it musically anymore

thats why she being given her flowers cause its a fucking wrap and a funeral

You're right, it's a wrap for you. That's it. I'm giving you a 3 day ban for this. Not putting up with this bullshit. Not a critique at all, just being nasty for no reason. 2 other members are extremely close to being banned for a longer duration. This shit has to stop.

Bbbbhhhhhhhjj

I'm screaming. But banning Lew is fruitless he is a master at finding another way to work around the system. He's like a roach infestation always finding another way in...he's been like that for years

Vonc2002

Quote from: BorderL0NZ. on October 19, 2020, 07:32:47 AM
Quote from: Brandy's 2021 Grammy on October 19, 2020, 06:52:38 AM
So this is some weird revenge ur taking to each and every Brandy and b7 related thread? Does that sound normal to you  :unsure:  Let it go  :dead:  or start a journal like Moesha

Djdjdj

Don't know if you were a member yet, but a while ago we had a bitching thread and here I am 4 months later still fuming repeating the same grievances almost verbatim negativity is bliss!
:plzstop:
That guy is a whole idiot :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 19, 2020, 06:39:38 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 18, 2020, 10:45:24 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 18, 2020, 09:49:39 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 18, 2020, 09:41:21 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 18, 2020, 08:42:01 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 18, 2020, 08:19:09 PM
Quote from: Brandy's 2021 Grammy on October 18, 2020, 08:17:41 PM
b7 is better than anything u faggots could ever come up with. Fume about it
Funny u say that because these 2 fags be trying to sing and neither of them are good :plzstop:
Lew is TERRIBLE actually

I know I sound good.
That's ur opinion.  We're literally sitting in a thread where ur trashing Brandy's album that we love, so if nothing else u know that musical taste is objective. I've never listened and thought u were a good singer, so that's that on that  :dead:

You're conflating two concepts. I love Brandy's voice and always will. Even despite not really enjoying the music this era. You act like I come in talking mad shit about brandy and hating her specifically but that's really not the case. Your opinion on my voice means nothing to me because you only say something to be rude or contrarian. You never have anything genuine to contribute to the conversation other than shock value.

Also- it was years and years ago but I posted a snip of me singing a Dawn song and you liked my voice then. So I think you're just saying this now because you don't like me and are trying to prove some overall point.
I'm not reading all this.  U can't sing IMO. It sounds, weak, lazy, unsupported, u don't sing with intention and ur breathing is bad. It sounds like it's a struggle to get thru phrases.  That's my opinion :dead:

"Not reading all this" bc you got caught in your bs.  :dead: move along then.
This was a statement I made to someone else.  U quoted me, idiot. So yea, move along :dead:
Not asking me to prove I don't think he can sing  :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Musicboy88

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 19, 2020, 06:42:16 AM
Quote from: Brandy's 2021 Grammy on October 19, 2020, 05:43:55 AM
Quote from: Musicboy88 on October 19, 2020, 03:04:51 AM
I guess you can call me OG I was in this group since %u201C brandy horizon forum %u201C an the way how we were back than is definitely different than the forums now. Again everyone not going to like something move on lol
No one in here is begging anyone to like anything  :kii:  just go dislike the shit somewhere else. Make a thread for it, i don't give af

But don't ruin these threads with the same opinion we saw 3 months ago  :-/. we fucking get it

I dunno if you were a member yet but we had a thread discussing the issues with the album a month or two ago and all these same sensitive girls chased us up in that policing that as well.
yeah it's gets to the point no one have a freedom of discussion. You can still respect the art but also have respectful criticism. I mean all this name calling is too much. Shit even Brandy wants real criticism everything ain't rainbows an glitter lol. Just keep it real an leave it at that.

Le Champ

Quote from: Musicboy88 on October 19, 2020, 11:02:39 AM
I guess you can call me OG I was in this group since %u201C brandy horizon forum %u201C an the way how we were back than is definitely different than the forums now. Again everyone not going to like something move on lol
No one in here is begging anyone to like anything  :kii:  just go dislike the shit somewhere else. Make a thread for it, i don't give af

But don't ruin these threads with the same opinion we saw 3 months ago  :-/. we fucking get it

I dunno if you were a member yet but we had a thread discussing the issues with the album a month or two ago and all these same sensitive girls chased us up in that policing that as well.
yeah it's gets to the point no one have a freedom of discussion. You can still respect the art but also have respectful criticism. I mean all this name calling is too much. Shit even Brandy wants real criticism everything ain't rainbows an glitter lol. Just keep it real an leave it at that.

That's the problem. People don't know how to "leave it at that" :dead:

Vonc2002

brocka4life

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 19, 2020, 07:17:43 AM
Quote from: brocka4life on October 19, 2020, 06:53:40 AM

And yet here you are saying the same thing a month or two later.  :plzstop:

:dead:

My point is there was never space to share these opinions from the begining.

There was never space to share them?

So if that's true, how have you been able to share them constantly for the last 80 days?  :plzstop:

Le Champ

Quote from: brocka4life on October 19, 2020, 12:59:30 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 19, 2020, 07:17:43 AM
Quote from: brocka4life on October 19, 2020, 06:53:40 AM

And yet here you are saying the same thing a month or two later.  :plzstop:

:dead:

My point is there was never space to share these opinions from the begining.

There was never space to share them?

So if that's true, how have you been able to share them constantly for the last 80 days?  :plzstop:

nnnn I'm fckn SCREAMING
"no opportunity! suppression!"