Official Billboard Awards Thread - Brandy Medley including songs from b7

Started by Brandy's Unconditional Ocean, October 14, 2020, 06:29:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murrah

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 14, 2020, 12:06:20 PM
I wouldn't be mad if she tried sumn with Roc Nation.
She already did that right after Human dropped. That did nothing for her career. I remember during that time people were hyping up the fact that Bey & Jay went to Dinner with Brandy in support of  RIhanna, but were salty when they realized they didn't allow the paps to photograph them together. They made sure to leave separately!

Harlem

Quote from: Murrah on October 14, 2020, 12:14:05 PM
She already did that right after Human dropped. That did nothing for her career. I remember during that time people were hyping up the fact that Bey & Jay went to Dinner with Brandy in support of  RIhanna, but were salty when they realized they didn't allow the paps to photograph them together. They made sure to leave separately!

That was a different era though. Roc Nation was fairly new and they worked out a lot of their kinks... so if she joined now I'm sure it'll be a different turn out

Murrah

Quote from: Harlem on October 14, 2020, 12:15:36 PM
Quote from: Murrah on October 14, 2020, 12:14:05 PM

That was a different era though. Roc Nation was fairly new and they worked out a lot of their kinks... so if she joined now I'm sure it'll be a different turn out

The Carters are still shady. Based upon the current roster of artist. Nah I'm good! Brandy needs to finish this era as is unrestricted. This well help her better strike the balance when she decides to negotiate a new management situation. They can't even make Kelly pop, what makes you think Brandy would be a priority?

Micheal Watson

didn't she mingle with them during human? I thought they managed her for a bit

KingOfHearts

My Queens!!

Dr Naomi Campbell

Murrah

I'm not about to hype up anything. Last time I did that was in 07 with Britney.

4everSLAYanafan

Quote from: Jayda X on October 14, 2020, 12:39:03 PM
Roc what?
Can we get through this performance first plz

right! if its not broke don't fix it, Bran stay away from Roc if something good was gonna come from them it would have already happened. They know who Brandy is.

any way staying on TASK, Brandy is making history tonight, it reminds me of all the times Whitney went to the Billboard awards.

4everSLAYanafan

Quote from: Murrah on October 14, 2020, 12:51:29 PM
I'm not about to hype up anything. Last time I did that was in 07 with Britney.

funny but we won't ever have to worry about Brandy having a complete melt down at the hands of her parents or herself.

#Mu7

Maverick is DOING a phenomenal job. This era is flaw-free, IMO!
Hell even if you disagree with BM single choice that video has 10 million views in less than 3 months.
Love AGAIN brilliant!
Borderline single release BRILLANT!
Hell even this new TY DOLLA and BB Award performance to promote BOTH of her SINGLEs brilliant.

Y'all need to STFU, I'm sick of y'all!

#Mu7

Quote from: Jayda X on October 14, 2020, 01:16:21 PM

Remind them of what THE CURRENT MGMT is DOING! Some of these girls can't even BOOK the EBT stage. Queen is booking Billboard 30+ years in her CAREER! Campaign for this GRAMMY queen!

Hotfuzz07

Quote from: #Mu7 on October 14, 2020, 01:12:42 PM
Maverick is DOING a phenomenal job. This era is flaw-free, IMO!
Hell even if you disagree with BM single choice that video has 10 million views in less than 3 months.
Love AGAIN brilliant!
Borderline single release BRILLANT!
Hell even this new TY DOLLA and BB Award performance to promote BOTH of her SINGLEs brilliant.

Yeah the handling of this era >>> Two Eleven

Summertime

I think Maverick is doing good and Brandy has the perfect management team now (Mama Sonja, Ryan, and Maverick).  Mama Sonja shouted out the eOne radio team last week for Borderline moving to the top 10 on the Urban AC chart, so Brandy is in good hands.  Maverick manages other icons/legends and I feel Brandy is happy with her management set up.

She has a good distributor and management team. 

#Mu7

Quote from: James on October 14, 2020, 01:27:47 PM
I think Maverick is doing good and Brandy has the perfect management team now (Mama Sonja, Ryan, and Maverick).  Mama Sonja shouted out the eOne radio team last week for Borderline moving to the top 10 on the Urban AC chart, so Brandy is in good hands.  Maverick manages other icons/legends and I feel Brandy is happy with her management set up.

She has a good distributor and management team.

I'm sorry Brandy pushing John Legend, Chole X Halle, and outselling a bunch of the current RNB crop of girls numbers while being INDIE is a fucking WIN. I just don't get what the #starz want. This is not the 90s and frankly for R&B standards she's still kinda "top" girl!