Official Billboard Awards Thread - Brandy Medley including songs from b7

Started by Brandy's Unconditional Ocean, October 14, 2020, 06:29:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Musicboy88

Quote from: Lee on October 18, 2020, 01:37:00 PM
The way this has been going on since July...the same exact people :dead:
Y'all don't like b7, Camper, her song topics, her fingernails bdndndnd
the solution is literally to move on and find peace ELSEWHERE :plzstop:
but y'all get a hard-on coming into EVERY thread to punch those keys and sing the same song.
Bran isn't the only MENT here I see
Do you love b7 ? If you love it their shouldn't really be a issue. B7 came out in July an I know I was amongst the ones that didn't really care for b7 like that but I'm learn to accept that album an move on to the next album which I do feel like it will be better but just my opinion. But I can agree with you it's time to move on an let things just breeze by. Learning from this group everyone's taste in music an vocals are sooooooo different to the point we are debating for nothing.

brocka4life

Quote from: Lane Bryant Jumpsuit on October 18, 2020, 03:49:23 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on October 18, 2020, 12:15:45 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 18, 2020, 12:13:19 PM
:dead:

Facts are y'all are incapable of experiencing an opinion that differs from your own. That's sad for you.

No, what's sad is saying the same shit on here every day since the album dropped on 7/31. It is now October. You've gone from opinion to obsession.  :dead:
its not

the album is not even 6 months old
its still fresh for reading for filth
once we hit the year mark maybe but

Take that year and work on yourself.  :shannonsmissing:

Vonc2002

Quote from: brocka4life on October 18, 2020, 04:19:12 PM

Facts are y'all are incapable of experiencing an opinion that differs from your own. That's sad for you.
:plzstop:

No, what's sad is saying the same shit on here every day since the album dropped on 7/31. It is now October. You've gone from opinion to obsession.  :dead:
its not

Take that year and work on yourself.  :shannonsmissing:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Musicboy88 on October 18, 2020, 04:04:12 PM
Quote from: Lee on October 18, 2020, 01:37:00 PM
The way this has been going on since July...the same exact people :dead:
Y'all don't like b7, Camper, her song topics, her fingernails bdndndnd
the solution is literally to move on and find peace ELSEWHERE :plzstop:
but y'all get a hard-on coming into EVERY thread to punch those keys and sing the same song.
Bran isn't the only MENT here I see
Do you love b7 ? If you love it their shouldn't really be a issue. B7 came out in July an I know I was amongst the ones that didn't really care for b7 like that but I'm learn to accept that album an move on to the next album which I do feel like it will be better but just my opinion. But I can agree with you it's time to move on an let things just breeze by. Learning from this group everyone's taste in music an vocals are sooooooo different to the point we are debating for nothing.

Yeah this is kinda the point I've been trying to make. The people who truly love the album are unbothered and have not felt the need to respond to the dissenters. If you're strong in your feelings you don't care what others say. That or you're just a contrarian, which I think is true of at least one of the people on here.

Le Champ

its not

Take that year and workout.  :shannonsmissing:

Omg
:guys:

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Lee on October 18, 2020, 04:23:15 PM

its not

Take that year and workout.  :shannonsmissing:

Omg
:guys:

Smh that's just unnecessary and messy. This is what I'm talking about the personal attacks. Can't hear another's opinion from your own without being nasty. It's petty.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Bigmacthawoppa

I don't wanna hear it from the one just whining about having his "joy stolen" because others say they don't like the album. Boo fucking hoo indeed. As much as y'all criticize those complaining in every thread about the album y'all are the same ones to run up behind every post in those threads with your gaslighting. I'll be civil and respectful but don't bitch about the water tasting funny when y'all stay poisoning the well.

Vonc2002

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Lee on October 18, 2020, 04:30:12 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 18, 2020, 04:27:37 PM

!!!
Not nice! Meanie!

:plzstop: Ok stay proud of being an internet forum bully. Quite the accomplishment. Don't try to spout reason just to turn around and undermine it with nasty attacks. Try holding yourself to the same standard you're expecting from everyone else.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 18, 2020, 04:37:22 PM

!!!
Not nice! Meanie!

:plzstop: Ok stay proud of being an internet forum bully. Quite the accomplishment. Don't try to spout reason just to turn around and undermine it with nasty attacks. Try holding yourself to the same standard you're expecting from everyone else.
If u think what I'm doing is bullying then you're a weak ass bitch.  I really dgaf what anyone's perception is on here about how "mean" or unfiltered I am. I'm USUALLY joking and those who get it well GREAT and  those who don't and choose to bitch about how excessively mean it is, that's on u. No one here gives af about stating opinion in regards to Brandy's music. I am an advocate of that and do it all the fckn time. This broken record shit that ur on tho is LAME! The first couple of times,  fine.  No one is gonna continuously try to have convo with u about why u don't like it and what could've been better. At this point we don't fckn care why u don't like it.  Go sit in a fckn corner somewhere and bitch by yourself.    Ur legit weird bro  :plzstop:

Le Champ

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 18, 2020, 04:45:30 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 18, 2020, 04:37:22 PM

!!!
Not nice! Meanie!

If u think what I'm doing is bullying then you're a weak ass bitch.  I really dgaf what anyone's perception is on here about how "mean" or unfiltered I am. I'm USUALLY joking and those who get it well GREAT and  those who don't and choose to bitch about how excessively mean it is, that's on u. No one here gives af about stating opinion in regards to Brandy's music. I am an advocate of that and do it all the fckn time. This broken record shit that ur on tho is LAME! The first couple of times,  fine.  No one is gonna continuously try to have convo with u about why u don't like it and what could've been better. At this point we don't fckn care why u don't like it.  Go sit in a fckn corner somewhere and bitch by yourself.    Ur legit weird bro  :plzstop:
Exactly!

We ALL have said our shit about Brandy, before and AFTER b7. :dead:
The difference is, we move the fck ON and we're not running in every thread looking for reasons to fume. This has NOTHING to do with people's opinions...and has EVERYTHING to do with y'all being fckn PESTS :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 14, 2020, 09:10:15 PM
:helloimangie:
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 14, 2020, 09:11:42 PM
She sang more of the 20 yr old song than her two new singles  :hmph:
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 14, 2020, 09:14:19 PM
Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on October 14, 2020, 09:12:41 PM
Chile no performances gave me star POWER and I was hoping Brandy would and it didn't do it for me either smh. I liked the beginning but she coulda just gave us Borderline and called it a night.

Cue the blind follower girls calling this mess epic and whatnot. This was average at best. Ty sang more than her on NT and she sang more of ADC than either of her current songs.
Literally EVERY single post after her performance from this weird fag.
you see me saying I don't like it?  LOOK AT ME! And if u liked it then ur a blind follower
Fag, ur BEGGING for attention in this mufucka so don't bitch and moan when u get it,  stupid ass foo

Le Champ

Then wants give this self-righteous, above! shit...
Give me a fckn BREAK