OMG This is mess! (Destiny’s child)

Started by Sovereign., October 12, 2019, 10:14:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sovereign.

October 12, 2019, 10:14:40 PM Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 12:52:44 AM by 1RIG
I didn't realize to what extent all the drama that was happening took place.  :plzstop:

I feel so bad for LeToya and LaTavia.  :'(

And Wendy is MESSY.  :kii: "Beyoncé and the girls."

Beyoncé: ugh...please don't call us Beyoncé and the girls.

b7

Sinpool

reekz

These celebrities are so full of shit, disgusting. 

Sovereign.

Vibe Magazine was a mess back in the day. They were legit media trolls. I don't believe Bey and Kelly said all that about Toy and Tav. They even manipulated Brandy's words about Countess. :dead:

Sovereign.

Some of this false! Bey asked LeToya to join DC when they were kids so that whole mess about Toy being a rapper. :plzstop: 

b7

dxdcddfcddfdf Empressive stay makin mess up

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Annie on October 13, 2019, 05:36:05 PM

Bey was such a bitch  :plzstop:

What trips me out is how fake people are when they say they want THIS Bey back but would lash her at every opportunity

b7

Quote from: Foreigner's God. on October 13, 2019, 06:02:00 PM
Quote from: Annie on October 13, 2019, 05:36:05 PM

Bey was such a bitch  :plzstop:

What trips me out is how fake people are when they say they want THIS Bey back but would lash her at every opportunity
dxdccdcdcdc the girls were MESS back then  :kii:

b7

Sovereign.

Michelle experiencing depression.   :stressed: The industry demanded a lot. And I know joining DC at the height of their career was an adjustment. Farrah receives a lot of flack but I respect her decision to TIP.

Sovereign.

October 13, 2019, 06:44:39 PM #13 Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 06:45:14 PM by Sovereign.
Watching DC4 interviews LeToya and LaTavia always had a sense of self. LeToya's bright and fun personality and LaTavia's maturity and eloquence I.e. management choosing as spokesperson during interviews and she was the youngest. But Kelly always seemed to be a shadow and in those past interviews are evident.