so fucking talented

Started by ….ok., November 22, 2020, 12:18:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

….ok.

November 22, 2020, 12:18:00 PM Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 12:20:42 PM by rockstar 101
if he knew how to keep his hands to himself he would have exploded on some next level shit IMO
he knows how really PUSH and ride hip-hop knock in a way that Omarion and even Usher can't to me.
(but for full ALBUMS and overall musicality I prefer Usher).

like the KRUMPING and all the extra shit he does. just crazy
he's so tough and aggressive with it.

my favs from king :blush:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

November 22, 2020, 12:29:35 PM #2 Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 12:36:27 PM by TinaSnow
Chris is amazing and I know he's going to have an era of receiving his flowers very soon.

….ok.

i think it's gonna be hard for him to really get a lot of love in this post-#metoo era
it will always be a "ummm but didn't but he...." mess owt attached to his name . which he def deserves for what he did

but his energy is insane, at least it used to be.
all the damn charisma OOZING out

4everSLAYanafan

Chris and Rihanna had a fight right?  He wasn't the Ike turner type right? didn't he get hit and spit on first. maybe both parties should have kept there hands to them selves, Love all their music tho! that's what's its really about! 

….ok.

Quote from: 4everSLAYanafan on November 22, 2020, 01:21:51 PM
Chris and Rihanna had a fight right?  He wasn't the Ike turner type right? didn't he get hit and spit on first. maybe both parties should have kept there hands to them selves, Love all their music tho! that's what's its really about!
fcccccccvvvv cccvbmrnfnfnfmfmmvmgngmvmgmgmmgmgmgmgmbmhmm

:guys:

Kalifornia.