I wanna know if any of you gorls use this?

Started by BranLover, September 12, 2015, 03:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDawg

No I dont use it but have considered it. I heard it is much like birth control where you consistently have to take it otherwise it wont hold it's affect. My issue is people taking this drug as an excuse to still be out here fucking raw.

Bentley!

I'm skeptical at the "reduce their risk" portion tho

shit.. a bitch can stay abstinent and do that, save some coins

if you're not giving them a miracle cream or formula so they can MESS freely then no ma'am .... keep it

that's the only thing for me, I feel like it can be misleading for some gorls

GLOCK

I think I'm afraid to get this mess cuz if I go to the doctor they are gonna automatically coin me as gay...
And yeah I am but so what..
I want a discrete way of getting the mess

Miranda

BranLover

Quote from: BigDawg on September 12, 2015, 03:43:15 PM
No I dont use it but have considered it. I heard it is much like birth control where you consistently have to take it otherwise it wont hold it's affect. My issue is people taking this drug as an excuse to still be out here fucking raw.

!!!!!
Just like fish are with birth control.

RekeRig

Quote from: Glock on September 12, 2015, 03:48:37 PM
I think I'm afraid to get this mess cuz if I go to the doctor they are gonna automatically coin me as gay...
And yeah I am but so what..
I want a discrete way of getting the mess
who cares what they think? its not like they disclose ur business and they dont even know you like that

BranLover

September 12, 2015, 03:53:57 PM #21 Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 03:54:52 PM by NexTae
My mind tends to go in complete conspiracy mode when it comes to this type of stuff. I start to think of shit like the Tuskegee experiment they did years ago, except it's geared toward the gays. That's really why I'm still reluctant. 

RekeRig

Yea it can be misleading, so thats why I'd be a little worried messing with someone on it. Some of them think it's all they need. But thats why condoms >>

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Glock on September 12, 2015, 03:48:37 PM

:plzstop:

AIDS!

It's a great idea, just use a condom too
With HIV/aids treatment drugs being very powerful, it's not a death sentence as it once was
But with the rise of Hep C, resistant strains of Gonorrhoea out there...

BrokenHeartsHeal

AIDS!

Like here in the u.k we have free health service
But because the drugs are so expensive they're deciding whether to put on the free national health service or make it available on private healthcare
In which case it'll only be accessed by rich old white men hosting drug and bareback sex parties for younger vulnerable boys
:cheerup:

AIDS!

Quote from: Gallis on September 12, 2015, 04:08:47 PM
I trust aids more than I trust that pill.
the clinical trials and studies are actually very good
80% success rate shown with partners where one is + and having unprotected sex