I wanna know if any of you gorls use this?

Started by BranLover, September 12, 2015, 03:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

September 12, 2015, 04:13:12 PM #30 Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 04:13:29 PM by Glock
Quote from: RIG on September 12, 2015, 03:51:26 PM
Quote from: Glock on September 12, 2015, 03:48:37 PM
I think I'm afraid to get this mess cuz if I go to the doctor they are gonna automatically coin me as gay...
And yeah I am but so what..
I want a discrete way of getting the mess
who cares what they think? its not like they disclose ur business and they dont even know you like that
That's easier said than done
I don't feel comfortable yet
I still tell the doctor I have a girlfriend and all the mess we do ... Pretend am tryna get her pregnant and thangs..
She wanted me to meet her daughter :nowgorl:

BrokenHeartsHeal

Glock, that's ridiculous. It's not that serious. The only thing my doctor needs to know is that I have insurance.

SUPREME

Quote from: Glock on September 12, 2015, 04:13:12 PM
Quote from: RIG on September 12, 2015, 03:51:26 PM
Quote from: Glock on September 12, 2015, 03:48:37 PM
I think I'm afraid to get this mess cuz if I go to the doctor they are gonna automatically coin me as gay...
And yeah I am but so what..
I want a discrete way of getting the mess
who cares what they think? its not like they disclose ur business and they dont even know you like that
That's easier said than done
I don't feel comfortable yet
I still tell the doctor I have a girlfriend and all the mess we do ... Pretend am tryna get her pregnant and thangs..
She wanted me to meet her daughter :nowgorl:
she knows hun

shes just fcking with you and cackling downe after you walk out that room

'that fag think i don't know?  :nowgorl:'

Herb.

September 12, 2015, 04:20:56 PM #33 Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 04:23:12 PM by Herb.
Damn glock bvy..ur DEEP in the closet..u don't even want ur doctor to know? :dead: :dead:
:dead: it might be helpful for him to know you have homosexual relations with others....(jayden correct me if im wrong)

Herb.

And so what if you're gay.....you like men! if your doctor don't rock with it, oh well....he ain't your father. do your job, pass me my prescription and keep it moving

Herb.

and even if he was ur father.....hmph..... don't even get me fucking started muscl' !!! :fuming:

AIDS!

Quote from: Herb. on September 12, 2015, 04:20:56 PM
Damn glock bvy..ur DEEP in the closet..u don't even want ur doctor to know? :dead: :dead:
:dead: it might be helpful for him to know you have homosexual sexual relations with others....(jayden correct me if im wrong)
right if you say that your straight he might even advise you against Prep because your risk as a hetero would be really low

GLOCK

September 12, 2015, 04:24:47 PM #37 Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 04:25:41 PM by Glock
Lemme leave ..
I feel judged a bit .. Rightfully so because I judge people
I shouldn't have said that but it's my truth
Whatever
When they put this shit in the store and I can put a hoody on and scully I'll go it

Herb.

Quote from: Dorobucci on September 12, 2015, 04:23:07 PM
Quote from: Herb. on September 12, 2015, 04:20:56 PM
:dead: it might be helpful for him to know you have homosexual sexual relations with others....(jayden correct me if im wrong)
right if you say that your straight he might even advise you against Prep because your risk as a hetero would be really low
and this is the part where i become lowkey fucking infuriated. our community and its fucking hypermasculine expectations of our men are now even affecting some of our decisions in the privacy of a fucking doctor's office? is this real fucking life?

and glock, musc' dvy don't take this as frustration with YOU at all...its not YOu.....i am fucking FUMING right now

Herb.

Quote from: Glock on September 12, 2015, 04:24:47 PM
Lemme leave ..
I feel judged a bit .. Rightfully so because I judge people
I shouldn't have said that but it's my truth
Whatever
When they put this shit in th stop and I can put a hoody on and scully I'll go it
i'm not judging YOU luv

i understand where ur coming from!

Herb.

im judging our fucking community i am SICK of it

Herb.

ugh let me log off and do some work cuz all im bout 2 do is fume for another hour and its gonna change NOTHING

AIDS!

I imagine Prep drugs would be expensive as fuck over there though :uhh:

Bentley!

ssssssssss
My doctor knows, we have a great time
My first prostate exam was excellent lol
He's rich white trade from church and the gym, wish he didn't have that wife and fucking kids tho

AIDS!

Like privately over here they're charging ?600 for 1 months course of pills and that's without the ?300 consultation, and ?500 worth of blood work :dead:
A packet of condoms cost ?10